March 29, 2024, 01:58:17 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Whats wrong with Bleach charactors ?  (Read 11980 times)

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Whats wrong with Bleach charactors ?
« on: July 20, 2009, 12:16:25 PM »
Whats wrong with Bleach char actors, or whats wrong with its author. I mean When Bleach started Ichigo was getting powerful by seconds ! Guy defeated Kenpachi even before he had achieved Bankai and abled to get Bankai in 3 days and beat the crap out of Byakuya.

And after that ... Now he has this Hallow form so he should be stronger but got ass kicked by Nnoitra. And then Kenpachi killed Nnoitra without much trouble. So how on earth Kenpachi had lost to Ichigo in their first encounter ?

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Whats wrong with Bleach charactors ?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 04:04:58 PM »
one point and one reason. ichigo and kenpachi more tied than anything. they both ended up unconscious on the ground. and the reason is ichigo got pretty messed up fighting grimmjaw seconds before Nnoitra showed up. so not only was he pretty beat up he was out of energy.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 12:48:22 PM »
Yes That can be one reason. But I don't think Ichigo would win if he fought again with kenpachi.

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 10:49:53 PM »
i think the result will be similar. but if you look at shounen in general the strong at beginning and meh at the end is how a lot of these shows go. i mean look at DBZ during dragon ball every character was beastly and they could blow up just about anything. by the end of the show the only strong characters were goku, vegeta and the bad guy. i think the biggest thing is that kubo started writing and made the beginning awesome and succeeded. but as time went along he started running out of ideas on how to top what had just happened before.

Offline AnimeDoodler

• Life's a pencil and someone is chewing my eraser..
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 12:10:52 AM »
also, drama is needed to keep a reader focused and wanting more. I mean, you're going to continue reading just so you can say: "it got worse as it went' or "it picked back up" right?

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 01:44:51 AM »
I think Tite Kubo is more creative than Masashi Kishimoto ( Naruto Creator ). Bleach fillers are lot better than most of Naruto fillers ( except few short once at the begin of Bleach ). Like in Most stories main character who is Ichigo would be come the strongest Kubo is keeping space for all possibilities like Kenpachi Bankai or mystery of his sward.

Offline AnimeDoodler

• Life's a pencil and someone is chewing my eraser..
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 01:53:39 AM »
yep. exactly, Kubo Sensei has everything worked out. Ichigo will get out of his slump. count on it ^^

dawood

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 07:39:00 PM »
I think Tite Kubo is more creative than Masashi Kishimoto ( Naruto Creator ). Bleach fillers are lot better than most of Naruto fillers ( except few short once at the begin of Bleach ). Like in Most stories main character who is Ichigo would be come the strongest Kubo is keeping space for all possibilities like Kenpachi Bankai or mystery of his sward.

filler have nothin to do with the mangaka.... its probably tv show writers something

but honestly the thing with bleach is we know what is gonna happen at the end... its how they get there

while naruto has a few more options in how it will end.... but i'm not defending either one cos i even struggle to comprehend why i'm stilling reading the mangas...lol

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 10:41:26 PM »
as far as endings its pretty easy to figure out the main idea. good guys win bad guys loose. most stories with good and evil end like that. but you never know kubo might randomly go. "Aizens too awesome" *aizen kills everybody*. as unlikely as that sounds its possible.

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 12:26:05 AM »
Dawood I really don't think TV companies do those fillers their own without mangaka. Because mangaka wouldn't let them to mess with his/her characters/story like that. Usually this is part of copyrights agreement.

dawood

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 06:14:19 AM »
Dawood I really don't think TV companies do those fillers their own without mangaka. Because mangaka wouldn't let them to mess with his/her characters/story like that. Usually this is part of copyrights agreement.

why are you protecting fillers?? fillers are aweful.... and everyone clearly know that mangakas don't write strory for fillers... mainly cos they are too busy with their weekly manga... and if they did write a filler which is unlikely then we would have heard about... or i certainly would have through the buzz of other forums

like for example echiiro oda helped in making one piece movie 10

MrDeadone

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2010, 06:41:15 PM »
Ichigo and Kenpachi are both beast but I think Ichigo>Kenpachi.
Bleach character power charts confuse th hes out of me to :huh:, but i deal.

Offline matsurinoaoi

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2010, 08:10:34 PM »
Hmmm...the only thing I can think of about what's wrong with Bleach is the fact that ALL the good guys live and ALL of the bad guys die. Remember the fight between Rukia and that scary Gilligan who was afraid of light? (The only thing I can't remember is his name...oops). And the fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra? The high-speed regeneration part. If you know what I mean...

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2010, 08:14:04 PM »
isnt that kinda the point though? of course if you're up to date with the manga you'll find it isnt always true

Offline matsurinoaoi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2010, 08:54:55 PM »
Yes...I suppose...*nods head spasdemonically and hair flies everywhere*