April 21, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Manga artist partner  (Read 270 times)

Offline Fyorte

• View Profile
Manga artist partner
« on: April 02, 2018, 10:53:03 AM »
I am still looking for a partner to make manga with. Someone who wants to make money together by selling our work. We don’t have to focus on making my manga, if you have a manga you want to make I will help you write it. I can draw a little so I can draw visual aid when describing something for you to draw. I have a very creative mind so I know I can make some money with the right partner. I can sell our work at cons and online. I can even make plush toys of our characters to sell. All I need is for your art work to be neat, clean and slightly professional. I need someone who can draw fight scenes, fantasy, backgrounds, creatures, and objects. Again, this would be a partnership. No pay. I don’t get alerts for messages on here so I forget to check. But if you’re serious and want to see what I have to offer email me at
thecraftergoddessmia and that is at yahoo.
If you want to see my creative mind before you commit, ask for examples of things I’ve wrote, give me a prompt to write a short story, or we can RP back and forth for a bit.
If you do art for pay, working with me won’t get in your way. All paying gigs take priority. You can work at your own pace. Just please be committed. Thank you.

Offline Fap

• View Profile
Re: Manga artist partner
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 11:14:33 AM »
Not even a small info about your story?

Offline Fyorte

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 03:04:33 PM »
I have LOTS of stories. I can even make a completely new one with my partner. I can write many types of genres. It depends on what my partner and I agree upon.

Offline Zkatty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 01:04:50 PM »
I always want to draw a manga, but an issue with me is that I don't have much time since I'm in school. I promise to dedicate all my excess time for the manga, but it still may be fairly slow.
(PS: if you want to do a continues update for this manga, I recommend letting me finish half of the content before starting.)
If you are good with this, we'll discuss more.

Offline Zkatty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 02:33:28 PM »
plz reply if you don't need it

Offline Aimyraude

• heya :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 03:28:09 PM »
Dont worry zkatty writers always ask for people to draw but they dont get many answers so they only log rarely most just give Up so it can take à Little Time before they answer you. Btw can you share your drawings people might like to know what you do.

Offline Fap

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 12:03:40 AM »
plz reply if you don't need it
Try Tapas.io, there are more writers looking for collaborators there.