June 23, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Partner Wanted for Novel Creation (Service Trade)  (Read 779 times)

Offline Operative13

• Self-Proclaimed Writer and Anime Enthusiast
  • Writer of Caesarea
    • View Profile
Re: Partner Wanted for Novel Creation (Service Trade)
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2018, 07:13:03 PM »
I still have my old Skype, but I've since ditched that for the more convenient Discord. Group chats are much easier to manage there.  8)
“To give of oneself is the noblest of all acts.”

Offline Robin Ryuu

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2018, 07:41:12 PM »
I've only used Discord for one group and well... the chat quickly went sour. And I could never get Discord to notify my phone even with the app so I still use Skype.

Offline Chronos

• University student with worldbuilding disease
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2018, 05:38:06 AM »
Well, this certainly looks promising. And while I would really enjoy to collaborate (especially Lunar Legend caught my eye. Maybe because I have a soft spot for worldbuilding and political power struggles), I am not a native English speaker, although I am quite confident in my ability to write eloquently. Unfortunately, this also means that most of my previous works are in German, which would leave you without a way to verify my skills beforehand. I know that requesting to work together under these circumstances is a lot to ask for. Nonetheless I would love to help in refining these stories, who undoubtedly have potential, as far as I can tell. It would also be a great opportunity to hone my skills a bit and get experience in cooperative writing, which is far more important to me than any prospect of revenue.
Therefore, if you are still interested in adding any more members to your team, I would be glad to help wherever I can.

Offline Robin Ryuu

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2018, 01:29:05 PM »
Sorry for the late reply. We're inching into crunch time for finals at my university and I'm one of many whose motivation is shot...

Anyways, I don't know who will be good to work with until I work with them so you're free to join.

And we haven't done anything yet. As I mentioned before I won't be available for much until late May.

Offline Chronos

• University student with worldbuilding disease
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2018, 03:18:37 PM »
No worries, I know how time-consuming university can be, especially since my new semester started this week. And it is reassuring to hear, that the project hasn't progressed too far for me to be able to contribute anything of value yet. As long as you somehow notify me (PM should be sufficient) when you find the time to continue your work, I am satisfied. Until then, thanks for letting me join and good luck in your finals.