July 22, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Magic Girl Not  (Read 285 times)

Offline Rofelam

• View Profile
Magic Girl Not
« on: March 22, 2018, 01:33:23 PM »
Hello, this something a wrote a while back. It’s an actual script unlike my other things. There’s only a small part of it so far, as I only wrote a little of it and moved on to something else. Hope you like it.

Synopsis:
Drug dealer, smoker, and alcoholic, the sixteen year old Neala is one bad person. One day on the way to get some beer, she happens to pick up a sword from a dying girl. Bull*censored* ensues, and she is stuck as some chosen asshole to save the world or some *censored*. She honestly couldn’t care less about that and goes bout her usual business. With old friends and new coming in and out of her life, will she become the hero the world needs, or give into temptation and all that it entails?
Episode 1
Spoiler
“MAGIC GIRL NOT”

FADE IN:
FAUX GANG
A lone girl of about sixteen years of age stands in the middle of a dark, trash filled alley. She’s six-foot-tall with fiery red hair, emerald green eyes, and pale translucent skin. Her face would be considered beautiful but is marred by a terrible scar that runs down across her right eye all the way to her chin. She always has a very pissed off look plastered on her face. She’s wearing a faded black t-shirt and jeans with some worn out steel toed boots. In her left hand is a beat up metal bat in her right a cigarette she’s just about to finish.
NEALA
       God this stale cigarette tastes like *censored*.

A scrawny boy wearing cracked glasses and in a blue hoodie and jeans comes out of the shadows carrying an old laptop that looks like it was pieced together bit by bit from a junkyard.
HACK
Everyone’s done their part of the plan, all that’s left to do now is for you to cut off the head of the snake.
NEALA
*Flicks cigarette butt off screen* You always come up with the best plans Hack. Why haven’t you made something of your life with that big brain of yours?
HACK
Why haven’t you become a professional fighter with that vicious left hook of yours? Instead you’re here fighting that weasel over a *censored*ty street.
NEALA
*Jerking thumb at herself* It may be a *censored*ty street, but it’s my *censored*ty street and I’ll be damned if I let that snot nosed gangster wannabe take it from me.
HACK
*Shrugs* You’re a very possessive girl you know that.
NEALA
Yeah but I can be possessive because I’m bigger and stronger and can easily kick the *censored* out of anyone.
HACK
*Starts walking away deeper into the alley* That’s why you’re the leader Neala.
NEALA
*Hefts bat onto her left shoulder and begins walking in the opposite direction*
Neala whistles a simple tune as she swings her bat around while she’s walking. She eventually comes to a small square opening between the buildings where three teenage boys stand waiting. The ones on the left and right look nearly identical big muscle bound lunkheads. They each wear a polo shirt one black and one white both with khaki pants and brown shoes. The one in the middle is significantly smaller than them looking more like a small weasel than a person. He wore a buttoned down shirt with the three top ones undone allowing one to see the multiple gold chains around his neck. He had other jewelry on his fingers and ears as well with slicked back hair to top it all off making him the douchiest guy in town. Neala looks at them as if they were the rats running through the streets, but that was how she looked at everyone.
NEALA
*Raises her left hand and the bat and points it at the middle boy* So you rich snot, you’ve come to get your *censored* pushed in again have you? Well I’m happy to help.
MASAHIRO
Listen here you filthy street rat this is our turf now, so why don’t you leave before you get hurt?
NEALA
No this is our street punk we worked hard to secure it, so I’m not letting some rich pompous asshole just waltz on in here and take it from us. Besides you don’t need it you’re already rich, so why do you bother pretending like you’re the real thing?
MASAHIRO
Pretend? We’re not pretending we’re real thugs you arrogant bitch. *Throws down gang sign*
NEALA
*Smiles darkly* If you’re such real thugs then where’s the rest of your crew? There were supposed to be more here right? Or did they get tired of your little game?
MASAHIRO
*Chokes up and clenches his fists* That does it get that bitch you two!
The two meat heads charge at Neala head on intent on beating her with shear brute strength. But she’s no longer standing there instead she’s jumped up high above the two boys and lands on their heads causing them to stumble and fall. Not waiting for them to pick themselves up she takes the bat and smashes the black shirt’s knee cap eliciting a scream from him as he falls back to the ground. White shirt enraged by this starts raining punches down on Neala, but she easily dodges the slow attacks. After toying with him for a while longer she fully sidesteps one of his swings causing him to go off balance allowing Neala to crack him in the head with the bat knocking him out. She whacks black shirt in the head as well just to stop his whining leaving her alone with Masahiro.
MASAHIRO
Y-you… how did you… *Pulls out a hand gun from his pants and points it at Neala sideways* You bitch die!
NEALA
*Blocks the bullet with her bat then throws it at Masahiro stunning him, she runs at him full force fist raised* You lame wannabe gangster! *She hits him in the face causing blood to spurt out of his nose and mouth he falls to the ground unconscious* If I ever see your face again I’ll kill you, you son of a bitch.
Neala spits on all of them for good measure and began walking away whistling that same tune from before. Cuts to Neala walking up to a dilapidated building with boards on the windows and graffiti all over the building marking it as her territory. A red dragon was the most prominent one and for good reason as it was the symbol of their little operation. Neala walked around to the basement door and banged on it three times in rapid succession.
MUFFLED VOICE
What’s the password?
NEALA
Let me in *censored*head.

The door opens up revealing a very heavy set boy with a bowl haircut that covered his eyes. He was wearing a very stretched out red t-shirt and black sweatpants. He moved to the side to let Neala inside which looked nothing like the outside. Fully lit up decorated with posters and more graffiti it truly looked like a hoodlum’s hideout. In the corner was their lab at which they made all their various drugs from amphetamine to cocaine. Working there was their resident chemist wearing his customary lab coat and a gasmask that covered his entire face which she had never seen him without it on. In the middle of the place seemingly out of place was a very expensive looking couch and cushions with a cooler next to it on which lounged Hack messing around on his computer.
NEALA
*Tosses bloody bat to the side sits on the couch garnering an annoyed look from Hack*
HACK
So how’d it go?
NEALA
*Gestures towards the bat* What do you think?
HACK
I was thinking a I could actually have a nice conversation with you but I guess I was wrong.
NEALA
What are you an idiot?
HACK
*Sigh* So are they dead?
NEALA
Nah, having the police investigate another murder around here would cause too much trouble for us.
HACK
Well aren’t we feeling merciful today? You didn’t have us kill the other guys either.
NEALA
They’re just a bunch of rich brats playing thug life. All they needed was to see how it really was to get them to leave us alone.
HACK
Aren’t you a saint?
NEALA
*Gets up and goes to the lab section of the room* Hey Mask what you making?
MASK
*Holds up a bag full of white powder*
NEALA
      Mm mm crack our best seller. It the pure stuff?
MASK
*Gives thumbs up*
NEALA
Good my stuff ain’t some cheap *censored*, it’s gotta be high class for all the money we’re asking for it. But then again those rich snobs would probably pay the same for a bag of brick powder.
BELLY
Yeah some of those guys don’t even check the stuff before they buy and use it.
NEALA
*Walks over and sits on the couch* Kids just don’t know the value of a dollar these days.
HACK
Like you can talk little miss “I need my daily dose of alcohol or I’ll have withdrawal” seriously you have a problem.
NEALA
*Reaches into the cooler for a beer only to find it empty* Hey who drank the last beer? Hack?
HACK
Don’t look at me I always make sure to stock up if we’re running low.
NEALA
Alright I know it wasn’t Mask either so it had to be you Belly.
BELLY
*Hangs head in shame*
NEALA
*Sigh* Whatever I guess I’m going on a beer run then. Where’s my fake id?
HACK
*Pulls id out of pocket and hands it over to Neala* Here, just don’t lose it again alright? It’s a pain in the ass to make.
NEALA
*Takes id and shoves it into pocket* Yeah okay mom. Asshole. *Gets ups and goes to leave*
HACK
Love you too sweetie make sure to pick up some milk while you’re out.
Neala slams the door shut leaving a snickering Hack behind. As she walked the streets of the city’s slums she once again began whistling that same tune. It was getting dark out and the street lights turned on illuminating the dark. She was walking past a rundown playground when she heard noise. She looks over to see a strange girl with black hair wearing a white leotard thigh high boots and arm length gloves with gold designs on them holding a golden sword fighting what looked like red midgets. An experienced fighter Neala saw that she was losing badly as the girl gets thrown to the ground covered in cuts and blood. Neala looks down the street the convenience store in sight. She looked back at the girl being mauled by three of the midgets now. Neala sighed and ran at the attackers full speed kicking one of the things right off the girl. Upon closer inspection Neala could see these weren’t just midgets but something like an imp. With blood red skin yellow snake like eyes and black horns and tail protruding from its body they were in every way the word demonic. Unfazed by their appearance she slammed her fist into one of the remaining imps face knocking a few teeth out. Finally seeing the new threat, the third imp jumped at Neala only to be round house kicked away. The imps down Neala bent down to check on the girl. She was soaked in blood by this point looking like she had just been put through a shredder.
NEALA
Umm… hang in there I’ll go get help.
MYSTERY GIRL
(Weakly) No… please you must… take the sword and run far away from here… before it’s too late
NEALA
*Looks at the sword*What? No I have to get you out of here before those things get back.
ABIGOR
Oh You really should have done as she said little girl.
Neala turns around to see a beautiful man with golden locks riding a black horse, in his left hand was a pitch black scepter with a ruby on the end and in his right a dark steel lance. Shocked Neala grabs the sword and prepares for a fight. The moment it touches her hand however half of the blade turns into black steel.
NEALA
What the hell?
ABIGOR
Looks like someone isn’t so pure.
NEALA
Who the hell are you?
ABIGOR
Oh pardon me, allow me to introduce myself I am Abigor a grand duke of hell. *Bows slightly*
NEALA
I’m guessing you’re the one who attacked this girl then along with those little freaks.
ABIGOR
I’m wounded that you would put me on the same level as those lowly beasts, now if you would be so kind as to hand over that sword I might be inclined to let you live.
NEALA
I may not know what so important about this sword but you can bet your ass I’m not letting you take it from me. *Raises sword.
ABIGOR
Oh fighting for fallen friend are we? Or perhaps you want the sword of light and dark for yourself? Either way I’ll be taking that sword now.
NEALA
Actually I don’t care about this girl all that much I didn’t even know her. As for this sword yeah I might want to keep it and sell it for some beer and cigarette money. But first I think I’ll use it to kick your smug ass.
ABIGOR
Aw I like a girl with some fight in her, I’d say you were beautiful if it weren’t for that ugly scar on your face.
With that said he kicked his horse in its flanks and set it to charge her down. Neala barely dodges the horse itself and gets hit with the lance on her right arm hurting her badly. As he comes around again she dodges to the right this time thinking to avoid his lance but gets hit in the head with the scepter instead. Jarred she stumbles around to face him again.
ABIGOR
Oh such big words before, and where are they now?
He charges her again but Neala barely manages to dodge him this time. Out of options she faces down this last charge and instead of dodging left or right she goes under pointing her sword up as to gut the horse. His mount near death Abigor jumps from it and lands on his feet. He throws away his lance and prepares for close combat but despite just losing his steed he seems completely at ease. Neala now covered in horse guts stands up and charges at him screaming madly. A fight to the death ensues however it is one Neala cannot win for as good as a fighter she is she can’t seem to land a single blow and is only growing more and more tired by the second while Abigor smiles evilly.
ABIGOR
Growing tired are we? Well why don’t you take a little nap?
He punches his hand into her chest sending her flying backwards into a trash can. Thoroughly beaten Neala can’t even keep both her eyes open. Abigor closes in on her leering down at her. He raises his scepter to finish her off when a bright beam of light strikes him in the back. More annoyed then hurt he turns around to see five girls in the same suit as the dead one each holding a different weapon. The girl in the middle a tall elegant girl with raven black hair and a cold demeanor holding a sword similar to Neala’s who looks like the leader points to one of her compatriots.
MYSTERY GIRL 1
       Bambi check on Gabrielle.
A short girl with white twin tails and a bow and arrow rushes over to their fallen comrade and checks her over only to report.
BAMBI
       She-she’s dead Adamaris.
ADAMARIS
       *Looks coldly at Abigor* You’ll pay for this foul demon.
ABIGOR
       Perhaps another time my lovely flowers. *Turns back to Neala* I’ll be back for you darling.
Then he was gone in a cloud of darkness leaving the girls alone. Bambi and the three other unnamed girls went over to the dead one while the leader Adamaris walked over to Neala who was barely conscious at this point.
ADAMARIS
       *Sneers at Neala* Humph, still alive I see. You’ll wish you weren’t when I’m done with you.
With that Neala passed out into darkness.

FADE OUT:
THE END

Offline Rofelam

• View Profile
Re: Magic Girl Not
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 01:35:30 PM »
Episode 2
Spoiler
“MAGIC GIRL NOT”

FADE IN:
CHOSEN ONE
Neala wakes up in a pure white throne room surrounded by the five girls from before. Adamaris slaps Neala across the face.
ADAMARIS
*Puts her face near Neala’s*Finally, awake are we? Good because we have some questions for you.
NEALA
Go to hell. *Spits a wad of blood into Adamaris’s eye*
ADAMARIS
You little bitch. *Slaps Neala in the face three times but is interrupted by a voice*
A beautiful woman with golden hair wearing a simple white dress steps up from behind the girls having come from her golden throne.

GODDESS
Now, now that is quite enough you don’t want to knock her out again do you.
ADAMARIS
But Goddess she stole the sword from Gabrielle. We need to get it back from her.
GODDESS
I’m sure she’s stolen a lot of things in her life but in this instance she is innocent.
ADAMARIS
What? But I saw her take the sword from Gabrielle.
GODDESS
Gabrielle was already dead by the time she took it. And this girl had nothing to do with her death.
ADAMARIS
But…
GODDESS
As much as I hate to say it the sword has chosen her as its new wielder.
ADAMARIS
That cannot be we are the hand of the Goddess it should have chosen one of us. She isn’t even pure we saw the sword it was half black when she held it.
GODDESS
Girls I understand how you feel but she was chosen and there is nothing we can do about it. You’ll have to protect her like you did Gabrielle a job you failed I might add.
The girls hung their heads in shame all knowing full well they had failed in their mission.
NEALA
*Tries to get up but fails* Yeah I’d rather not hang with losers like you and play this game anymore so can I just go?
GODDESS
As much as we’d all appreciate that the sword has chosen you and anything short of killing you is out of the question.
ADAMARIS
Then why don’t we kill her? No one would mourn her loss.
GODDESS
If we did that we would be no better than the demons, we face. Now let me heal your wounds dear child.
The Goddess reaches down and lightly touches Neala on the head. Golden light envelopes her and she is miracously healed of all wounds. Neala stands up and eyes everyone viciously.
NEALA
Great now will one of you tell me what the hell is going on?
GODDESS
Aw yes, follow me and I will explain everything. You five may return to the world and resume your watch for demons.
With a hateful glare Adamaris leads the others out of the throne room. The Goddess walks back and reclines on her throne.
NEALA
So?
GODDESS
So you must be wondering who I am and what this place is.
NEALA
No *censored* Sherlock.
GODDESS
I am the Goddess of the world and this is paradise everlasting. Those five ladies who so kindly saved you are the hand of the goddess a special order dedicated to slaying demons and more importantly doing whatever I say. The same said demons are horrid creatures who live in hell and they are intent on destroying this world and all who inhabit it.
NEALA
What does this have to do with me? Why am I even here?
GODDESS
You were chosen by the sword of light and dark. An all powerful weapon that can either save the world or destroy it depending on who wields it.
NEALA
Wait where is it? *Looks frantically around*
GODDESS
It is at your beck and call. Simply will it and it will appear.
Neala concentrates for a moment and then the sword materializes in her left hand still half gold and half black.
GODDESS
It was destiny that you were chosen by the sword.
NEALA
I was in the right place at the right time you mean.
GODDESS
Yes, actually the sword chooses its next wielder based on strength of body, mind and spirit. You just happened to fit the bill and be nearby.
NEALA
Great now for the most important question. Why should I give two *censored*s about you or your fight with the demons or whatever it is you do?
GODDESS
Because you do not have a choice in the matter. The demons, they will keep on coming after you until their leader is dead or you are.
NEALA
And who is their leader exactly?
GODDESS
A most wretched creature, the demon king is evil incarnate and wants nothing less than to see the world fall before his might and to do that he needs the sword.
NEALA
What does this sword do exactly?
GODDESS
It all depends on who is wielding it. Good or bad it will head its master’s call.
NEALA
So you don’t actually know.
GODDESS
But enough chit chats it is time I take my leave Icarus here will take care of the minor details of your life from now on.
With a flash of golden light the goddess was gone and in her place stood a boy about Neala’s age if a little short. He wore a simple white tunic and had brown hair and eyes.
NEALA
Who the hell are you shrimp?
ICARUS
I am Icarus a lowly servant of the goddess. I take care of the more mundane tasks that she cannot be bothered with.
NEALA
Well lucky you, you get to kiss her ass and do whatever she says I’m so jealous.
ICARUS
*Smiles brightly at Neala* It’s a pleasure to meet someone with such a… colorful personality.
NEALA
Yeah whatever, now what do you have to explain to me?
ICARUS
Oh just how this all works the demon hunting I mean and what not.
NEALA
Oh great a boring lecture.
ICARUS
Don’t worry I’m sure you’ll find it interesting. First off as the goddess said now that you have the sword demons will be constantly hunting you down to try and take it from you. Your job is to defeat those demons and one day defeat the demon lord as well ending all future conflict.
NEALA
Oh yeah sounds super easy just connect A to B and it’s all good.
ICARUS
*Laughs out loud* You certainly are a funny girl.
Neala gets a very suspicious look on her face having learned long ago no to trust nice guys or their smiles.
NEALA
Yeah…
ICARUS
Now about your uniform-
NEALA
Let me stop you right there I’m not wearing that slutty outfit. I can fight well enough in my own clothes thank you very much.
ICARUS
But…
NEALA
No. Actually if I have to wear anything I’m gonna wear something that actually provides production. Like a suit of armor, yeah that would fit the theme you got going on here.
ICARUS
I don’t know…
NEALA
Right get on that then and while you’re at it send me home as well I’m tired.
ICARUS
Oh… well… *sigh* alright.
In a flash of golden light Neala is standing outside her hideout. She sends the sword away and walks down into the basement. Everyone’s in one place or another and being the leader the couch is left open for her. She plops down onto the couch and falls asleep instantly.
A ray of light hits Neala in the eye waking her up. But when she opens her eyes she sees Icarus up in her face. He quickly puts his hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming or lashing out at him. He pulls her by the hand off the couch and leads her outside.
NEALA
What the hell are you doing here?
ICARUS
I’m here to give you your uniform for school. *Pulls out a white blouse and blue plaid skirt with brown shoes in his other hand*
NEALA
What the hell is that?
ICARUS
Like I said this is your school uniform. Oh and you better hurry up and change or you’ll be late.
NEALA
Slow up what are you talking about me going to school?
ICARUS
As ordered by the goddess you must attend school along with the hand of the goddess. It’s so she can keep better track of you and reach you if necessary.
NEALA
Hell no I have a business to run here if I’m not around these guys are going to cut me out of the profits.
ICARUS
All the other girls are going there…
NEALA
And why should that mean something to me.
ICARUS
Well… I mean… can you just do it? As a favor for me? Else the goddess is going to be on my case.
NEALA
What’s in it for me?
ICARUS
You’ll get to case out prospective buyers for your business, and I’ll see about getting you that armor.
NEALA
Hmm… alright sounds like a good deal. And what do I just have to attend not pass anything?
ICARUS
Well it would be better if you pass…
NEALA
Great give me that *takes uniform and runs inside to change*
Icarus tries to stop her but she dashes inside anyways. Cut to Neala now in uniform but still wearing her steel toed boots standing in front of a rich fancy pristine school. Kids in similar uniforms are milling about her nervously glancing at Neala but she ignores them and moves confidently towards the doorway people quickly getting out of her way. She pulls out a paper and walks toward her locker which is right outside her homeroom. She walks in throwing the door open and into the wall getting the attention of everyone inside including the five girls from before. The teacher a portly old man slowly walks up to her.
MR. PORTMAN
Umm… hello dear I’m guessing you’re our new student.
NEALA
Yeah *Turns to the class* I’m Neala you rich snobs pleasure to meet you.
Neala sits down into a seat in the back the class around her whispering and talking about her. Adamaris walks up to her everyone going silent again.
ADAMARIS
So the rat managed to sneak into here. You might want to be careful or someone will call the exterminators.
NEALA
Well this rat knows how to take care of herself you prissy bitch.
ADAMARIS
*Clenches fist and brings her face close to Neala’s and whispers* You may be the chosen one for now but no one knows what the world holds in store for us.
Masahiro walks in the classroom and sees Neala. He stops then starts screaming madly and runs out of the classroom. Neala just smiles and whispers back to Adamaris.
NEALA
Bring it bitch.

FADE OUT:
THE END

Offline Rofelam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 01:37:05 PM »
Episode 3
Spoiler
“MAGIC GIRL NOT”

FADE IN:
NEW FRIEND
Open up on Neala sitting in the middle of the class half asleep as the teacher drones on in the background. It’s a sunny day outside and sunlight streams into the classroom. Suddenly someone taps her on the shoulder and hands her a small piece of paper. Neala opens it up and reads the words ’There is a demon nearby watch your back Signed Adamaris’. Neala crumbles up the paper and starts looking around now alert for any sneak attacks that may come her way. Class ends with no signs of trouble and Neala goes throughout the rest of her morning but nothing happens. Pissed that she was apparently watching out for nothing she goes to the five’s table at lunch and questioned her.
NEALA
What the hell? I thought you said there was a demon nearby. But nothing’s happened all morning.
ADAMARIS
(Whispers)Keep your voice down do you want the whole school to know our secret?
NEALA
As if they’d actually believe any of this bull*censored*.
ADAMARIS
That aside you cannot go around blabbing your mouth.
NEALA
Whatever. Now why haven’t we been attacked yet?
ADAMARIS
It’s not like a demon can just walk around in broad daylight. They have to be secret with how they operate. Normally they attack at night or when you’re alone.
NEALA
So they’re a bunch of pussies then. Fine I’ll just walk around at night by myself till whatever is following me decides to fight me.
ADAMARIS
As much as it would please me to see you be attacked and lose it is our job to protect you. So we cannot allow you to do something so reckless and stupid.
NEALA
As if I’d need your help to beat up some loser demons.
A girl with a blond ponytail scoffs at that statement.
ANGELICA
Just like you beat up that demon when we first met.
NEALA
You know I don’t even know you four’s names so why should I care what you think.
ADAMARIS
These four are part of the hand of the goddess and deserve your respect. The albino is Bambi. The blonde is Angelica. The one with the brown curls is Cindy and the one with the short red hair is Ellie.
NEALA
Well whoopty do good for you. If you’ll excuse me I’m going to eat my lunch now.
ADAMARIS
And where will you be sitting? It’s not like you have any friends.
Neala takes her food and walks up to a table of timid looking girls. Neala screams scaring the girls and driving them from the table. The table now open Neala sits down and begins eating her food eyeing anyone who dared wander to close to her table.

Neala is sitting in her math class, taught by Mr. Portman, when he gets a phone call from the school phone and he answers it.
MR. PORTMAN
She’s finally here then? Alright I’ll see her in a bit. Ahem, class I have an announcement to make. We have anew student who will be joining us today, she was supposed to be in my homeroom this morning but she got a little held up moving into her new home. She’ll be here any-*hears knock at the door* ah, this must be her.
Mr. Portman goes to open the door and lets in the new student. In walks a very diminutive girl, little over half Neala’s height, with long pink curly hair like cotton candy and eyes to match. She gives them a big smile and politely bows.
AKEMI
Hello, it is a pleasure to meet all of you my name is Akemi.
MR. PORTMAN
Very good you may take the empty seat next to miss Neala over in the back.
Akemi walks over to the seat next to Neala and sits down. She begins preening herself and making little adjustments occasionally glancing at Neala. Annoyed Neala slams her hand on her desk and turns towards Akemi.
NEALA
Why do you keep looking at me?
AKEMI
Oh, well I just wanted to say hello to you personally since we’ll be sitting next to each other in class.
NEALA
Yeah okay let’s not make a big deal sitting next to each other in one fricking class.
AKEMI
Oh but since we have similar last names-
NEALA
Now that I think about it I don’t think anybody uses their last name.
AKEMI
We’ll be sitting next to each other in all our classes, even in home room. So, we’ll become the best of friends in no time. *gives a big smile*
NEALA
Yeah…no…no I don’t think so. *turns back to look at the front of the room*
Akemi keeps on smiling when suddenly a bird smashes through the window up in front and starts attacking the boy nearest to it. Akemi goes back to messing with her hair acting as if nothing was happening. Neala laughs a little at the boy’s misfortune than goes back to staring into space. Soon the period ends and the students quickly leave the room the boy heading to the nurse’s office while Mr. Portman tries to deal with the bird. As Neala walks past she holds her text book over her head and slams it down onto the bird multiple times. Speechless Mr. Portman watches as Neala leaves the room with Akemi close behind her. The two make it all the way back to Neala’s locker when Akemi opens the one right next to hers. Neala ignores her and keeps on doing so until they make it to their next class together. They both sit in the back corner near the window. Class passes and they repeat this process for the rest of the day. Leaving school they reach the front gates when Adamaris and her friends come up to Neala with a sour look on her face.
ADAMARIS
Hey monkey hands considering you’re still alive I’m guessing that the uh…*looks at Akemi*Excuse me but would you mind not being here?
AKEMI
Oh don’t mind me. *Puts hands over ears and starts humming*
ADAMARIS
Huh, your friends as much as a freak as you are goliath. So were you attacked by the demon or-
BAMBI
(shouting)LOOK OUT!
A limo of one of the other students blows a tire and come careening right towards Adamaris who just barely manages to dodge out of the way. The limo plows into the wall and the kid who was in the back jumps out of the limo and goes up to the driver’s window and starts screaming at the chauffeur. Getting up and dusting herself off Adamaris looks around as if someone had caused this accident until her gaze falls back onto Akemi who still has her hands over her ears and is humming some mindless tune. Neala snaps her finger in disappointment and starts walking the other way back home.
NEALA
Well you have fun with that. *Waves her hand as she walks away*
Adamaris goes to say something to Akemi but she has mysteriously vanished. Cut to Neala walking up to the front gate the next morning where Akemi is waiting for her. Still ignoring her the both of them head to homeroom where when they enter Adamaris and the others stare them down. Neala and Akemi sit down and wait for the announcements.
AKEMI
Your friends seem really friendly.
NEALA
They’re not my friends hell I don’t even want them to be my fellow students.
AKEMI
Well I don’t think they like me.
NEALA
Well maybe it’s because you’re a creepy stalker with bright ass neon pink hair. Come on that is so unnatural it has to be banned by the school rules.
AKEMI
Says the girl wearing steel toed boots.
NEALA
Hey this is a practical fashion choice you’re just burning everyone’s retinas.
AKEMI
Where I come from this is considered a really in hair color.
NEALA
Asians and their freaky customs.
AKEMI
Technically I’m Japanese.
NEALA
Yeah I know you’re Japanese just like that little *censored* Masahiro.
Neala looks over and makes eye contact with Masahiro and makes likes she’s going to get up and get him. He jumps in his seat and looks the other way.
AKEMI
What a loser.
NEALA
Come on he is what every Japanese person loves, compact, shiny, and utterly pointless.
AKEMI
Hey…oh who am I kidding besides porn that’s about the only thing that comes out of japan at this point.
NEALA
(Nodding like she just won an argument) And the truth comes out.
AKEMI
So you what do you like to do for fun at this boring place? Besides play with all the cute boys.
NEALA
Okay getting that stalker vibe again. But I don’t know what these people do for fun maybe compare limo size or do water polo, that’s a rich man’s sport right?
AKEMI
*Gives a small laugh* You certainly are unlike anyone else here. Say do you like Japanese?
NEALA
Yeah I love Asian food.
AKEMI
Again Japanese. Not all Asians come from the same place.
NEALA
*gives a halfhearted wave* Meh, potato tomato.
AKEMI
That’s not how it goes. It’s potato potato you have to say them differently. Come on isn’t that an American idiom you should know this.
NEALA
Probably I just really don’t care.
AKEMI
(Sighs) Whatever would you like to come to a Japanese restaurant with me after school lets out?
NEALA
Hmm…well I’m not making any runs today so I guess I can spare the time as long as you pay of course.
AKEMI
Of course, and also may I ask you for a favor?
NEALA
Shoot.
AKEMI
Well I don’t know anyone here except you so can I sit with you at lunch?
NEALA
Urgh…fine whatever I guess you can.
AKEMI
Ooh this is going to be so much fun.
NEALA
Yeah yeah just tell me where to meet you.
AKEMI
How about the front gate of the school? It’s not a very far walk to the restaurant from there.
NEALA
Cool I’ll meet you there like an hour after school ends?
AKEMI
It’s a deal. *Holds out hand*
Neala takes her hand and shakes it only to find out that Akemi has a steel like grip. Cut to Neala waiting in her street clothes in front of the front gate. Akemi walks up wearing a bright pink dress black leggings and pink fur lined boots. Akemi directs them to where the restaurant is and they start walking that way.
NEALA
So like are you from japan because I don’t hear an accent?
AKEMI
Yes, I was born and raised in japan but I’ve learned to talk without the accent. Unless, do you think I’d be cuter if I had the accent?
NEALA
I’d rather not have to decipher bad engrish.
The two walk in silence for a few seconds when Neala speaks up.
NEALA
So do you like know anyone here besides your family?
AKEMI
Oh, I don’t even have my family here with me. I’m living by myself in a hotel so really, I’m all alone here well, except for you now.
Neala slows down and puts her hands in her pockets as she starts thinking about what Akemi just said.
AKEMI
Is something the matter?
NEALA
*Neala stops completely* Hey how did you find this place exactly?
AKEMI
Oh, I was just wandering around when I happened upon it.
NEALA
That’s not a smart thing to do there are some pretty rough places and people in this city. I should know since I’m one of them so just…next time you want to go exploring call me first and I’ll show you around the place alright? Here do you have a cellphone?
AKEMI
*Pulls out cellphone* Yes but why…
NEALA
*Grabs the cellphone and puts in her phone number in then hands it back* Here you go now you can call me whenever you want to.
Akemi stares at her cellphone than slips it back into her pocket and smiles.
AKEMI
You certainly are a strange one. Come on the place is just around the corner.
They reach the place and walk inside taking a table next to the window. They both place their orders when Akemi spots Adamaris and the others outside. They spot her right back and start to move to the door. Akemi stands up quickly and grabs Neala by the hand pulling her along to the stairs that led up to the roof.
NEALA
Hey where are we going?
AKEMI
Oh, I just wanted to see the view from up on the roof.
They make it onto the roof and go as close to the edge as they can. When they turn back around Adamaris and her friends are in full battle gear with Bambi aiming her bow at Akemi.
NEALA
Alright what the hell is going on here?
ADAMARIS
You blind fool can’t you see that the thing behind you is a demon.
NEALA
*Turns and looks at Akemi* Well I’ll admit that color scheme is very off putting.
ANGELICA
Just get out of our way so we can kill the thing.
NEALA
Uh…hmm…I don’t know…
ADAMARIS
Enough of this nonsense Bambi fire at will.
AKEMI
*Steps forward threateningly* So you think you can take me? Well bring it then you sluts.
Bambi pulled back on her bow and let it loose. The arrow flew straight for Akemi’s heart but was blocked at the last minute by Neala and her sword.
ADAMARIS
(shocked) You idiot what are you doing?
NEALA
Well I was just thinking that Akemi here still needs to pay for our meal down stairs one that you rudely interrupted.
ADAMARIS
She’s a demon-
NEALA
Yeah I’ve surmised that so when she does turn on me I’ll kill her then for now you five can screw off and let us be.
ADAMARIS
Fine it’s your death sentence. Let’s go.
The five of them shimmered and were back in their regular uniforms. They left with wary glances back at Akemi but leave they did. Once Neala saw them leave the restaurant and be half way down the street she clapped Akemi on the shoulder and went to get her food.
AKEMI
(Stunned) They’re right you know. You’ve just made a huge mistake. One that might end your life.
NEALA
Yeah don’t care. Let’s go get our food before it gets cold. Wouldn’t want you to waste money on it.
Akemi just shakes her head and goes after Neala.
FADE OUT:
THE END

Offline Rofelam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 01:38:39 PM »
Episode 4
Spoiler
“MAGIC GIRL NOT”

FADE IN:
INTRODUCTIONS
Neala is sleeping soundly on her comfy couch. Her friends are sleeping in their respective places and it being a Saturday none of them are inclined to get up any time soon. However, Neala has to go to the bathroom so when she rolls over and opens her eyes she sees Akemi standing in front of her.
NEALA
(Groaning) Urgh it’s too early for this crap. Why are you in my place at *looks at clock* seven in the morning?
AKEMI
Well I have nothing better to do now that school is done for the week. So, I thought I’d come pay you a visit.
NEALA
(Whining) But why so early?
AKEMI
The early bird gets the worm.
NEALA
And the early worm gets eaten. Besides my friends can’t see you here they might start realizing I’ve been lying to them.
AKEMI
Why would you be lying to these… (disgusted tone) normal humans.
NEALA
Because they can’t find out that I’m-
HACK
Find out what?
Hack had gotten up from his chair and computer set up where he slept and was casually scratching his neck.
NEALA
Ohhhhhhhhhh nothing.
HACK
That pink monstrosity certainly looks like something. Who is she?
AKEMI
I am Neala’s new friend. One that she will find to actually be of use to her unlike you swine.
HACK
Hmmmmmmmmmm… I thought you said you weren’t gay Neala.
BELLY
*Gets up from his mattress in the corner* What’s that? Neala finally came out.
HACK
Yeah apparently this fluff of pink is her new girl toy.
Neala is looking between them and finally looks at Mask who has also woken up. Mask however, just gives her a double thumb up.
NEALA
(Shouting) Alright that’s it! Everyone we’re having a meeting now!
Everyone starts to gather around Neala with Hack coming up next to Mask.
HACK
(Whispering to Mask) I guess she wants to formally make the announcement.
Neala grabs an empty beer bottle and whips it at Hack who barely manages to dodge it. Everyone is now in a semi-circle around Neala.
NEALA
Alright first off, I’m not gay. Second this is not my gay lover. Third if any of you say I’m gay I’ll punch you out, got it?
AKEMI
Someone’s denying pretty hard there.
NEALA
Shut up you’re not part of this conversation. Now everyone this is Akemi she’s a friend of mine I met making a run these past few days-
HACK
These runs, may I ask, why are they taking so long and so many days in a row?
NEALA
Because none of your business. So now she’ll be hanging around us for a while because as of now we’re her only friends.
AKEMI
I don’t want to be friends with these little turds.
HACK
Well screw you too then.
BELLY
Yeah Neala I don’t think she likes us.
AKEMI
Yeah, I really don’t. I’m only friends with a human like you because you’re special and important unlike these clods.
NEALA
Whatever I don’t really care. *sighs* I guess now that we’re up we should do something.
BELLY
We can go hit the hoops.
NEALA
Some b-ball doesn’t sound too bad. *turns to Akemi* From your demeanor I’m guessing you don’t play.
AKEMI
No, I don’t do anything so…gross.
HACK
I bet you do a lot of gross things for enough cash.
AKEMI
Not all the money in the world would get me to spend a night with you.
HACK
*Smirks* I’m surprised, you don’t seem like the kind of girl who would have standards.
AKEMI
*Smiles sweetly* I only do things that give me pleasure. I’m pretty sure you couldn’t pleasure a girl despite how good you seem to be at wagging your tongue.
NEALA
*Claps Hands* Well you two certainly hit it off. Now are we going to hit the courts or not?
Everyone agrees to go. Hack and Akemi give each other dirty looks the entire walk over. Finally, they make it to the courts. The courts are stuck between two rundown buildings and are in just as bad shape. The nets hang loosely on the rims and the white lines on the pavement are faded away. There are some young hoodlums playing basketball. Neala takes the ball from them. The kids glare at her, but they know who she is and leave. Neala dribbles the ball a bit before picking her team.
NEALA
*Holds Ball in both hands* Alright I’ll take mask and you two losers can be together.
AKEMI
What am I supposed to do?
NEALA
*Puts ball under left arm* If I thought you knew anything about basketball I’d ask you to be the ref. But…since you obviously don’t, you can just watch.
AKEMI
*Goes and sits on a bench* I hope this is actually worth watching. Like if you wanted to do skins and shirts I wouldn’t complain.
HACK
Sure I’ll be skins if it makes you happy. *Starts to take off hoodie*
AKEMI
(Disgusted tone) Urgh…no, nobody wants to see your pasty chest.
BELLY
(Thoughtfully) It does kind of look like you’re part maggot.
HACK
*Grabs ball from Neala* Let’s just play.
Neala takes the ball back and shoots it. She makes it only hitting the net. Going back to grab it, they finally start the game. At first both teams seem to be equally matched. Neala and Hack seems to be the best players while Mask and Belly are just there to make it two on two. Pretty soon it becomes a one on one match as Neala and Hack stop passing it to their team mates and try to out do each other. Neala tries to show him up by doing sick dunks. Hack counters this by going for three pointers and making them all in.
NEALA
*Dribbles ball between her legs* What’s the score?
AKEMI
*Staring at her phone* Four eyes is up by two points.
HACK
*Looks away from Neala* So you actually were paying attention.
NEALA
*Backs up to three-point line* To bad you aren’t.
Neala shoots and she score the three pointer. Considering both of them were out of breath and sweating like a pig, Neala calls it there.
NEALA
*Picks up ball* Alright looks like I win.
HACK
*Wipes sweat from forehead* Bull*censored*. You’re just saying it’s over because you’re in the lead.
NEALA
*Tosses Hack the ball* And thus I remain champion. Besides we should probably get something to eat, it almost noon.
BELLY
Yeah, I’m starving.
AKEMI
*Scoffs* From the looks of it you’re always starving.
NEALA
*Ignores Akemi* There just aren’t any good places to eat around here. All the best food shops are in the rich part of town.
BELLY
There’s that sub place on fourth.
MASK
*Makes a throat slicing gesture*
HACK
*Scratches chin* Yeah…didn’t that guy die?
NEALA
*Snaps fingers* *censored* nugget…Well we can just hit a mickey d’s. The closest one is downtown. We’ll have to take the bus.
AKEMI
*Gets up from bench* We can’t go there. My body is a temple and can’t be defiled by such garbage.
NEALA
*Stares at Akemi* Shove it you’re having nuggets.
AKEMI
*Smiles* Please, the only thing I might get there is a salad.
NEALA
*Smiles* Please, the only thing you might get is nuggets. There’s a two for five deal going on and a salad is too expensive for something that doesn’t fill you up.
AKEMI
*Makes a disgusted face* Urgh.
NEALA
*Gives Akemi the middle finger* Urgh, you’re having nuggets.
Akemi sticks her tongue out and gives two middle fingers. The group ignored her and went over to the bus station. It was an old bus stop so it was made out of concrete. Neala and Belly stood while the others sat because they would take up too much room. The bus came about half an hour later, Neala pays the man and they ride over to down town. Cut to them at the downtown bus stop with McDonalds in their hands. There’s two other people further down the side walk. One is a young-looking blonde in a tube top and miniskirt. The other a tall black man in an all-black suit. He looked to be in his twenties.
AKEMI
*Looks at Phone* Why is the bus so late?
NEALA
*Sighs* Because, time has officially stopped. And it’s not going to start again until we advance the plot by talking to those two.
AKEMI
*Squints eyes* What the hell are you talking about?
NEALA
Watch this. *Walks over to strangers* Hey how’s it going? I’m Neala and these are my cohorts.
CANDY
Hello, I’m Candy, are you waiting for the bus too?
TYRONE
Candy, you know you’re not supposed to talk to strangers.
CANDY
Please Tyrone, like she’d be anymore dangerous then our usual clients.
NEALA
*Folds arms* For a prostitute you must have pretty bad clients if they’re worse than me.
CANDY
How’d you know…
AKEMI
*Looking at phone* You’re a girl in a tube top and miniskirt named candy with a large black guy. Not to mention you have a terrible makeup job.
NEALA
*Nods* Exactly.
TYRONE
*Puts hand inside his Jacket* Who are you?
NEALA
Well…I’m about to be the guy who’s going to deal with your *censored*.
TYRONE
Listen here *Begins to pull gun out of jacket*
A limo pulls along side them. The back window opens up a bit and a gun pokes out. Five shots are fired at Candy but Tyrone manages to get her behind him. He gets hit in the shoulder and the car drives away. Candy starts screaming for help. Neala looks back and see her friends aren’t going to help. She sighs as the bus comes up right after all this.
NEALA
*Looks to the sky* God dammit…Belly, help me get this guy on the bus.
BELLY
*Takes bigmac from mouth* But I’m still eating.
NEALA
*Face palms* Hack hold his food.
HACK
No way.
NEALA
You guys suck you know that? Mask?
MASK
*Grabs Belly’s food and pushes him towards the injured man*
Grumbling and doing their best to ignore the hysterical hooker, Belly and Neala get Tyrone on the bus. The bus driver looks like he’s about to tell them to get off, but Neala hands him a fifty and he lets them on.
AKEMI
Where are we going?
NEALA
*Clapping Tyrone on the bad shoulder* We’re taking him to a friend.
FADE OUT:
THE END