August 20, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: [Paid] Looking for a writer for a horror story  (Read 367 times)

Offline JakkiSukaru

• Wanna be Mangaka
    • View Profile
[Paid] Looking for a writer for a horror story
« on: March 07, 2018, 02:17:54 PM »
Hello! I've been contemplating a new project for over a week now but I am in need of someone to write it out since I honestly feel I lack that skill. It will need to be scripted as well for the project since it will eventually become a visual novel. I am seeking someone who has written many stories and can keep it professional please.

The story is based around the MC getting mixed up with a demonic creature. (How is still undecided and would like to bounce ideas off each other) With her life now on the line and those close to her in danger, the MC has to decide what choices will save everyone. If she can save everyone.

I think the word count will be around 25,000 (a Novella at best) but as mentioned, I'd also need a script version.

There are 7 characters, including the MC, in total.
One monster, three friends, A father and younger sister, and the MC - the older sister. I do have more description of the characters as well. 

You must be okay with graphic/mature situation since this will be a horror themed story.

Price is negotiable so feel free to contact me! Leave a reply here if you have questions. Thank you for checking this out.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 02:27:04 PM by JakkiSukaru »
If at some point in life, you made a mistake or keep failing over and over again, and you can't help but think it's useless and you're a good for nothing; Remember, you're only taking a detour. And I'm sure further along your path will come a day where you think, "It was a good life experience". That's why it'll be fine.

Offline NishimuraTaira

• View Profile
Re: [Paid] Looking for a writer for a horror story
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 06:00:17 PM »
I sent you an IM

Offline Kael Zencharia

• View Profile
Re: [Paid] Looking for a writer for a horror story
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 11:28:11 AM »
I'm the one for you 😁