May 24, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Looking for someone to do character pencils (paid/collaboration)  (Read 284 times)

Offline Hammilton

• View Profile
Looking for someone to do character pencils (paid/collaboration)
« on: February 28, 2018, 07:13:58 AM »
Hello!

I'm a writer and am artist and I'm looking for someone who would be doing the character pencils for a graphic novel / manga I've written.  I will then do backgrounds and ink everything.  I'll send you storyboards with rough sketches of panels and then you would draw the page in pencil, doing only the characters.  I want to tell this story I've been working on for so long but so far I haven't been happy with the way my people are looking.

I'm willing to pay, of course, but I'm not entirely sure how much to offer, so if you're interested send me a PM with what you'd charge, and either your Instagram username or a link to wherever you show your work.

Mine is @mathewpankratz at IG (and everywhere else, Twitter, Gmail, etc), you can see the art I've done there.  I've done a fair bit of inking now and I want to do the backgrounds similar to the way Inio Asano does, using heavily edited photos, black and white and very lo-fi that then get details inked back in.  It just looks so great.

Anyway, I can explain what the story is about when you message me.  Not that it's so great I'm worried about it being stolen, I just don't want to go on too long here explaining a complicated plot.

Offline Ogono

• Traditional/Digital Manga Based Artist
  • https://ogono.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for someone to do character pencils (paid/collaboration)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 09:34:02 AM »
Hello, I'm interested! I'll contact you via twitter or Instagram as well.