March 29, 2024, 02:49:04 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Aurora (poeace knight series)  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Jordanlee60

• View Profile
Aurora (poeace knight series)
« on: February 25, 2018, 06:04:40 PM »
Genre:(Action, Science Fiction or animation) Set 3 thousand years into the future people are born new with evolution of Cyborg A.I. abilities with amazing god like capableness of super human strengths. Seneca Eros a peace knight solider of Arcete. Must defend his city Arcenia from the evil forces of the Khad empire by holding and protecting an ancient artifact Known as anenetus stones that holds the key of Aurora a weapon that can control whole world. As Seneca must prevent the world to end from the Khad control over the aenetus stones and keep them far from the leader while also protecting his country Arecte

in episode 1 Seneca  is sent out on an investigation mission looking for and artifact that is capable of ending the wars. Seneca watches slowly as see only the cause of the wars of what they way to leave only fatherless children and children born of envy against one another. A long desolate land in the desert with long and predettached long ago and impeached by war and its efforts for giving only broken promises capable of no certain embellishment to be attained as victory. people live a swordmans and have power over each other from different cities as well I have picture and everything

I'm still looking for an illustrator not being on the hate but any help is helpful also looking to making it into t a video game I need illustrator

No emails in posts.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 12:59:02 AM by Hasith »

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Aurora (poeace knight series)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 01:01:58 AM »
Well do you want to develop your story or to make a Comic with an artists ?

if it's the latter I suguest you first complete this story and then start looking for an artist. Specially you need a free one rather than having a paid artist.

Now if this is an Artist Request then the thread need to be moved to Artist Wanted board. Also add [Free] at begin of your thread title.

Offline Jordanlee60

• View Profile
Re: Aurora (poeace knight series)
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 01:40:44 PM »
thank you I did know how to to put up the 100 pages it said it went beyond the 500000 limit also I don't know how to use the forum I'm new to the forums
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 01:42:27 PM by Jordanlee60 »