October 17, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: (No Pay) Looking for an artist!  (Read 283 times)

Offline QuentTheSlayer

• View Profile
(No Pay) Looking for an artist!
« on: February 27, 2018, 01:40:38 AM »
Hello! My name is Quent, or Slayer if you rather. I am currently in the process of looking for an artist to collaborate with for an interesting project idea I had. For as long as I can remember, I've been very passionate about the Pokemon series, I've watched the anime my entire life, read the books, played all the games etc.

I had an idea a few years back about having an original character go on his very own Pokemon journey! However, I cannot draw, and I always envisioned it in a manga style. I'm looking for someone who can draw good battles and scenery and such, as well as making the characters looking nice.

It absolutely doesn't have to be perfect, but if you're interested, please send me a reply! I do have most of the story written out, but I'd be happy to hear your inputs and definitely make changes if I like your ideas! I'd like to address that this would be a free project, and I'd be more than happy to share it with others on the internet, however I cannot sell it for a profit, as we would get sued lol.

If you're interested, you can send me an email, or you can reply to this post, whatever ya want to do. I'm available  usually everyday, from 10 AM to around 2 AM Eastern time. I'll be looking forward to any takers!