July 23, 2018, 01:39:30 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Storyboard Collab with writers?  (Read 773 times)

Offline JakkiSukaru

• Wanna be Mangaka
    • View Profile
Storyboard Collab with writers?
« on: February 24, 2018, 04:23:17 AM »
This is actually RaziKitsune, I just forgot my password on my mobil so I logged into my backup account, lol. I'll respond with my original account once I am home.

Anyways, the title pretty much explains the request but I'll add some more detail. I'd like to team up with one or two different writers (or artist who are also good at scripting) and storyboard a couple pages of their work. If you also draw then we can team up even more on the visual part. This is mainly for practice purposes since I'd rather not dedicate myself to a full project at this time.

So please reply to this post if interested. However, please note that if I deny working on your story it is probably due to the fact that I feel as if I can't capture it with my current skill level. I hope that you'll be understandable to my reasoning and that no hard feelings will come from it.
If at some point in life, you made a mistake or keep failing over and over again, and you can't help but think it's useless and you're a good for nothing; Remember, you're only taking a detour. And I'm sure further along your path will come a day where you think, "It was a good life experience". That's why it'll be fine.

Offline Robin Ryuu

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
Re: Storyboard Collab with writers?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 11:38:02 AM »
I'm looking to practice storyboards as well so maybe we could do an exchange? (If I remember correctly you have a story too.)

Do you have a preference on the type of story or scene you want to do?

Offline JakkiSukaru

• Wanna be Mangaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 01:36:31 PM »
I am down for doing an exchange though I am not exactly great at script writing yet. Most of what I have done is still in novel form. So this would be good practice for me as a whole then lol.
If at some point in life, you made a mistake or keep failing over and over again, and you can't help but think it's useless and you're a good for nothing; Remember, you're only taking a detour. And I'm sure further along your path will come a day where you think, "It was a good life experience". That's why it'll be fine.

Offline Robin Ryuu

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 03:18:00 PM »
I don't mind trying from prose instead of script.

Offline RaziKitsune

• Character Design Artist
  • PM for inquiries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 04:10:07 PM »
I'm down! Would you like to post them here or send the info through pm?

Offline Robin Ryuu

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 08:56:10 PM »
Through PM.

Offline JakkiSukaru

• Wanna be Mangaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 10:26:47 PM »
Go ahead and toss me what you have in mind (if you haven't already) and I'll respond asap. 😊

Offline Robin Ryuu

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 11:26:22 PM »
Which account do you want me to send it to though?

Offline JakkiSukaru

• Wanna be Mangaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2018, 06:01:02 AM »
Sorry for the confusion. Toss it to my Razikitsune account since this account, jakkisukaru, is just my backup -on mobile- account due to forgetting my login information on my phone.

Offline Kael Zencharia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2018, 12:36:34 PM »
Is this post still active cause i'm really interested