October 16, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Steal The Orb Time Travel Game  (Read 393 times)

Offline eldritchmaestro

• High Chancellor of Horror
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Steal The Orb Time Travel Game
« on: February 13, 2018, 12:23:38 PM »
I need 5 Beta testers for this, otherwise it might get too insane if we add more.

THE ORB

Okay Raiders, here goes an experimental game of experimental games.

There is a special Orb (suspected Dragonball) that is locked up in a tower located in a heavily defended sector of MR called 'Spectretown'

For some reason everyone can time travel in this part of the city. Your aim is to steal the orb and escape before the other raiders stop you - stopped you or will have stopped you.

Confused? Me too. I don' even know if this'll work.

How to play

1. Make a post as detailed or brief as you'd like to steal the orb.

2. Edit your post and only your post in order to counterract the thefts or attempts by other Time Travellers.

3. Make sure that you read all the previous events in the time line in order to have your character react accordingly.

4. Every updated post that follows the flow of the newest change in the game counts as 1 Cycle.

- Is it more advantageous to come late into the game? In the middle? Who knows?
- Are detailed posts better in locking other people out? Or is being short and sweet the best way to react quickly? Who knows?

EXAMPLE

Cycle 1

Quote from: legoh

Legoh chuckles "Too easy."

walks up to the orb and steals it.

Quote from: legoc
Legoc knocks Legoh out, "Seriously? You just walked up to it like that?" He runs and hides in a corner somewhere

Cycle 2

Quote from: legoh - edited again

Legoh decides to wait instead of going to steal the orb. "Bastard won't get me now" He says

Quote from: legoc - edited
Legoc knocks Legoh out, "Seriously? You just stood there waiting and doing nothing?"  He runs and hides in a corner somewhere

Cycle 3

Quote from: legoh - edited again

Legoh decides to get a tank and rolls up to the orb, waiting for the annoying catman to appear

Quote from: legoc - edited
Legoc steals the orbs and runs away before Legoh can even react, "Too slow, sucker!"

Offline eldritchmaestro

• High Chancellor of Horror
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: Steal The Orb Time Travel Game
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 12:25:14 PM »
Legomaestro lands on a rooftop, scoping out the area.

"Spectertown, huh... Sure feels haunted."

He sees the orb in a distance.

"Better do something than nothing. First move goes to the winner!" He shoots a harpoon, goes across to the top of the tower and snatches the orb.

Legomaestro jumps back in time and doesn't go after the orb. Instead, he hangs around the buildings, lurking in the shadows.

Keeping out of sight of the numerous faceless sentry guards, he goes from rooftop to rooftop until he has a vantage point on the orb.

"Try sniping me now, GreenTrap"
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 08:48:20 AM by legomaestro »

Offline GreenTrap

• Ronpa Ronpa!
    • View Profile
Re: Steal The Orb Time Travel Game
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 02:02:33 PM »
"Cough Cough"

*Guard/rebel/militant/clone-trooper/whatever perks up at the random coughing. He leans over the watch-tower balcony*

"What the-!"

*Greeno grabs Guard by the collar. Pulls him off and drops him to his doom*

*Wilhelm scream* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FHw2aItRlw

*Climbs up on balcony*

"There's nothing that gets me higher than killing people!"

*Takes a long drag on cigar. Chuckles heartly. Unpacks a .99 Berrata Rattata Sniper Rifle. Aims down the sights*

"And high is what I shall be throughout the night!" *Spots movement near the orb* "Gotta wait for my cigar to finish tho... I'll wait it out."

*waits patiently*

Spoiler