April 20, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: The Status Of Our Fellow Raiders  (Read 435 times)

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock n' Roll
  • Fanatic Of The Pierogi
    • View Profile
Re: The Status Of Our Fellow Raiders
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2018, 01:30:03 PM »
Status : At the job, wanting to work on my music. Slammed out a track this morning, trying to maximize my free time even though I still factor in my laziness. I've almost been late the last few days because I'll be finishing and uploading a track then suddenly I have 5 minutes to show up. Gotta stop that rush. Working on my 12th album bit by bit, same idea as my last where I take more time than before and try to have some greater ideas.

Progress : 7 songs in, maybe 8. 3-4 more depending on how it goes and what ideas I have. This album might introduce Lithuanian Devi to my music! I have the persona of Goldmanski I am slowly evolving into, which is the same as before but with a new chapter. Might call the album Superski, Mioski, something with ski at the end to honor the now closed Polish restaurant that I loved so much. It sounds silly but the closing of the best restaurant I've ever eaten at has caused a stir in my feelings on my city, province and so on. It's one part of a bigger thing.         

Improvements : Great improvements on my music, I have gotten so much better then I was this time last year. It's slow improvements and I still have many of the same issues, but now my songs have a little more melody sometimes, but I still strike a balance between composing and just vibing, as vibing is a key element in my stylings.

I am big on the idea of doing things that only I would do. So I want to make songs that are mine, and no one else would've wrote them. As stupid as they get. I have my duty to do the things that only I would put into the world, even if it's nothing special to others. I think my lyrics and all have gotten better then some of the nightmares of past.

I want my music to be good today and trash tomorrow! Meaning I get so much better everything I've done before is garbage. That is my ideal. My drive is to be better for myself and I think I have been doing that to varying degrees. In 2017 I took on many personal challenges in my expression and by now I have a well formed idea of just what I am aiming for. But I want to always been changing that aim of mine to. Never settle because I am never good and I need to be better then before! That is the ideal.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 01:34:30 PM by Manimal »

Offline suupertramp

• How to draw.....?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2018, 01:54:50 PM »
status: not here but lurking strongly, drawing regularly-ish. been down with a flu for 10 days now.
progress: I draw one day a week for the whole day. seems to work better than trying to do some each day.
improvements: my attitude when drawing seems to have more focus, over all quality tends to be a bit nigher and i'm trying to be more creative.

Offline Action Animation

• Towards the dream we share.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2018, 12:57:44 AM »
@eukocar
I understand you feel that drive at the start then it peters out near the end, but the fact you keep at it is promising ^^

@Robin
it truly shows ^^ glad your fighting past it

@Manimal
that is one hell of a drive^^ and I cannot agree more your music has improved scicne your first submission ^^ and that is a great way to strive forward, I'll keep tha tin the back of my mind while I write^^

@supertramp
sorry to hear that, I know dealing with any sort of sickness can weigh heavly on the mind, I hope you get to feeling better^^
-Action
Working on new signature, here's our link for now.

http://theactionanimation.deviantart.com/

Offline Corycaly

• I'm the French yeti: often heard of but rarely seen.
  • Administrator
  • Life is a giant primary school playground.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2018, 05:20:29 PM »
Progress: I have more clarity about my professionnal life, more clarity about some people too. On a more positive side, I worked on my cosplay projet and made lots of embroideries today.
Improvements: working more quickly! And more important, focusing on the positive and keeping away negative people. ^^

Offline SaiHawkeye

• Producer-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2018, 08:36:07 PM »
Status: Studying Javascript programming while working on a draft for a large format 3D printer. Also listening to people complain about their livs in Google Hangouts.

Progress: I got accepted into an advanced nanodegree program that should allow me to live REALLY comfortably afterwards.

My initial draft for the 3D printer is about 80% done. 70 hours of research into it. T_T   At the moment I just need to figure out all the safety mechanisms I need to add into it.

Improvements: Picked up a second part-time job related to robotics/manufacturing where they give me a bunch of scraps for free. Just a few days ago they gave me 95 meters of RGB LED strips. x'D

I have learned a bit about color palettes and typography to improve my photography and story-telling.
I'm back~~~