October 17, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 493 times)

Offline SilverMoonOfMadara

• View Profile
Hello.
« on: January 28, 2018, 10:34:12 PM »
Hi. I am a manga writer and I enjoy many different types of manga and anime. My favorites include Devilman, like everything that is associated with it, naruto, sukisho, Kirepapa, Uragiri wa boku no name wo *censored*teiru, Angel Sanctuary, Wolf's Rain, and more.

I don't really know what else to say honestly, I'm working on some manga script/crappily drawn concept art for  my original manga projects right now, I'm a homestuck fan, I enjoy Bleach up to a certain point, Hellsing abridged is awesome and I'm very happy to be here and meet new people.

~ Madara.

Offline EffulgentFirefly

• Student writer with no other talents whatsoever
  • Spectating until I'm invited into a game
    • View Profile
Re: Hello.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 10:49:10 PM »
Hi! I'm sure someone will be around to do a better job of welcoming you sooner rather than later, but I thought I'd pop in myself. So welcome!

What kind of manga or stories do you like to write, if you don't mind me asking? It's always nice to get to know another writer.
I'm too shy to initiate... But I'm open to anyone else doing it. Just tell me if you need to say something :D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 03:59:53 AM »
I'm working on two projects right now, one is a fantasy novel that I'm going to get turned into a manga once I finish it, and the other is a psychological-horror story, about Satan's eternal battle with god and his twin brother. he dies and becomes death itself after certain events, after his brother becomes Adam and he Lilith, but once cast out of the garden, after birthing all thousand demons, he dies as Lilith and is reborn as Abel. Sacrificed for Cain's greed he battles Death and devours him. Now Death itself as well as Satan, he goes on to be reborn all throughout history until he finally arrives at the start of the manga, a Japanese high school boy who lives in a world where demons live alongside humans, but humans have strict control over demons. Things happen, people die, and no Satan does not come back as the main character boy. Who is searching for clues about his sister being killed by a demon. Which restarts the war between demons and humans and gets more than he bargained for. And this is just for a one shot I'm planning.

Most all my focus is on this rn, it's called Fatal Moon.

I write, horror, fantasy, historical fantasy, yaoi but it's actually just guys and c-boys or otherwise, dark fantasy, scifi, steampunk and a lot more.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 04:01:52 AM by SilverMoonOfMadara »

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 07:39:53 AM »
Welcome to MR! Let us know if you need anything.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline YoUr EyEs

• Leader of the {CONTANT PAIN AT GROUND ZERO}?•?
  • We are deemed to fall, we are deemed to be happy~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 03:25:09 PM »
Welcome to MR~

Offline EffulgentFirefly

• Student writer with no other talents whatsoever
  • Spectating until I'm invited into a game
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2018, 05:09:56 PM »
Oh, cool, it's been awhile since I've met someone who also wrote steampunk! Hopefully, you enjoy yourself here, and your projects go well. ^.^
I'm too shy to initiate... But I'm open to anyone else doing it. Just tell me if you need to say something :D

Offline eldritchmaestro

• High Chancellor of Horror
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2018, 05:52:31 PM »
Steampunk makes the world go round. Welcome to mangaraiders!

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 02:04:47 AM »
thank you thank you and yes I LOVE steampunk! I do hope I will