April 19, 2024, 07:47:15 AM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: curious =^,^=  (Read 3202 times)

Offline midsummer_feast

• Let's drink and enjoy our lifes.
    • View Profile
curious =^,^=
« on: November 05, 2017, 02:17:17 AM »
I have start to getting curious about one small thing...

It is a writing project i started some time ago and i'm thinking about post it here (as soon i get my rear in gear to
rewrite it on the pc or tab)

But with this is a problem that i have been suffering from before, and that is the problem that i have a strange
or weird habit of losing the interest in a project if i talk with anyone about it...
Is there anyone els "suffering" or having this habit?..

and if so, have you overcome it? and then, how?..

:ohmy:
I am a somebody, that ain´t nobody. In different from everybody... anybody?..
my work:
https://midsummerfeastnovel.rocks/
It might be bad, but it's MY BAD... =^,^=

Offline Decider

• View Profile
Re: curious =^,^=
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 07:55:04 AM »
I personally never had the same problem but you will overcome it though because sometimes you just need others to help you out even though you feel like you may not need it but what you write someone will like it a lot and want you to continue writing. Once someone likes what you write you will have the urge to write more and more to either please them as one of your fans or yourself. The sense of joy will rush through you trust me, just post it and see how others react whether it be negative or positive.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 08:29:10 AM »
Having someone looking forward to reading my work is always a good motivator, so I guess it's really not a problem for me. I'd say concentrate on the upsides of sharing. Think about feedback and how it can help you improve. After all, you can't get better in a vacuum

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline midsummer_feast

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 10:11:12 AM »
I personally never had the same problem but you will overcome it though because sometimes you just need others to help you out even though you feel like you may not need it but what you write someone will like it a lot and want you to continue writing. Once someone likes what you write you will have the urge to write more and more to either please them as one of your fans or yourself. The sense of joy will rush through you trust me, just post it and see how others react whether it be negative or positive.

it's not like i don't think that i don't need others help. it's more like, that when  have talked about it the fire for the project has suddenly died out... it has only been drawing projects this far since it were first during my japan trip i started to write.

i undertstand =^,^=
i will post it when i finally get my rear in gear to rewrite it... i am writing on paper first so i have to write it once again and change parts that i either don't like or that don't fit in... =^,^=

Having someone looking forward to reading my work is always a good motivator, so I guess it's really not a problem for me. I'd say concentrate on the upsides of sharing. Think about feedback and how it can help you improve. After all, you can't get better in a vacuum

i will think about that and hope that the fire don't burn out after posting it... which should be just my luck :tongue:
you know, the kind of luck some people put "un" in front of... =^,^=

thanks to the both of you this far, i'm glad to get some feedback at this little post =^,^=
my work:

Offline MadOxMalachi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 08:24:12 PM »
If it happens again, if your fire has been snuffed out, stop and write or draw about what that's like. I promise you something magical will happen.

Offline midsummer_feast

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 04:43:07 AM »
If it happens again, if your fire has been snuffed out, stop and write or draw about what that's like. I promise you something magical will happen.

sounds like an interesting idea... might give it a try if it happens =^,^=
thanks for the idea  :biggrin:

:ohmy:
my work:

Offline Action Animation

• Towards the dream we share.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 01:40:38 AM »
ah that takes me back ^^
what I found to be my issue for that particular situation was that the story I was writing had a spark but not a fire ^^

a sort of interesting Idea or setting but it was not strong enough to carry a entire story ^^

what I found helpful was combing everything else outside my "idea" so
Cast
Personality's
Setting
ect

for me personally it was my cast personality's
they had no depth and felt more of a reaction to the events I presented then a person in a story.
a cardboard cut out type haha^^

after all you can have the most amazing new idea ever made but if your cast is lifeless then all of that will not matter^^

If you make a cast we as a audience want to see prevail you can slap them in the most cliche setting and we will still flock over to see it, because we care what happens to them ^^
-Action