October 16, 2018, 12:10:15 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: The improvement continues @ninoartem  (Read 2242 times)

Offline OviumNoir

• Power comes in response to a need, not a desire.
    • View Profile
Re: The improvement continues @ninoartem
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2018, 11:25:06 AM »
Looks good
Period

Kean thank you my man
When you TALK, you are only repeating what you already know - but if you LISTEN, you may learn something new.

Offline suupertramp

• Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2018, 01:53:15 PM »
very gorgeous!
I think maybe a little too sharp detail on the stomach through the clothing maybe. face is very realistic and the lighting is great too. her right hand and wrist look a little too small I think.
you seem to like giving yourself foreshortening challenges though, both the ippo one and this one have arms facing along the line of sight. done very well though, it doesnt feel out of place.

that was a quick hiatus tho :P
I don't think any style of art doesn't belong here. we'd love to see what you do regardless of style. looking forward to seeing your art change!

Offline OviumNoir

• Power comes in response to a need, not a desire.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2018, 01:14:10 PM »
very gorgeous!
I think maybe a little too sharp detail on the stomach through the clothing maybe. face is very realistic and the lighting is great too. her right hand and wrist look a little too small I think.
you seem to like giving yourself foreshortening challenges though, both the ippo one and this one have arms facing along the line of sight. done very well though, it doesnt feel out of place.

that was a quick hiatus tho :P
I don't think any style of art doesn't belong here. we'd love to see what you do regardless of style. looking forward to seeing your art change!

Suuper thankyou my friend, I'll note down the main points of your critique, appreciated
Yeah it's my attempt to 'engage' the viewer more by introducing that Z axis more in my work.
I initially had no intention of returning so soon... but I realised I can still work on what I need to work on and post along the way on social media, keeping that engagement going.

Thank you so much for the feedback Suuper.
When you TALK, you are only repeating what you already know - but if you LISTEN, you may learn something new.