April 20, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: What is your stand point on the current conflicts around the world?  (Read 247 times)

Offline YoUr EyEs

• Leader of the {CONTANT PAIN AT GROUND ZERO}?•?
  • We are deemed to fall, we are deemed to be happy~
    • View Profile
Where do we, people, get to say what we really feels? At first, we were presented with democratie but, it's as become a fake form of tyranny that as been going on and on, the tensions and war are only affecting the citizens rather than the one responsible.

What if at some point, people were to undo the brainwash that they were uncounsiously made to believe and we were to take a stand against politiciens? I, for myself, have come to a realisation, Politiciens are all the real preachers.

What about you all? What do you think is the main reason for the wars and tensions?

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
Re: What is your stand point on the current conflicts around the world?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 12:59:06 PM »
Politics are a real hard subject to work with. Honestly, a lot of systems need a complete reboot and overhaul, but everyone's too scared of change to do it. They're afraid of changing the status quo, but seriously, with the status quo being hunger and poverty, I can't wrap my head around why people think their political party is somehow going to change everything. It takes everyone, not just one party, to change the world.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 01:03:38 PM »
I think the root cause is women.

The rhetoric I hear from nationalist is that we have to protect the country and it’s future. The future lies in the next generation. Which is produced by the women. By keeping women “safe” you ensure the longevity of the country. And women are not doing enough to separate themselves from this trap which makes them unconditional enablers.

Maybe the real problem is the two party system. You know there is a tactic to appease your child but still give them the sense of independence. Like when they want to chose their own clothes. What do you do? You set out options for them to chose. They think they are in control. Sound familiar? But if we had a different method, we would vote a party that has a majority that only constitutes 22% of the population. That doesn’t sound like a good representive republic.

What I think fuels wars are the poor because they are used as fodder by the rich. Why is the military so large in the US. Maybe because income inequality is so freaking insane here. We as a society accepted almost dying and possibly killing others for the sake of getting a GI bill. But we don’t want to pay a fraction of military budget for universal college education. The elites control us because they told us what to want in life, like a mansion, a lambo, fancy clothes, a family, etc.

End of incoherent rant.

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock n' Roll
  • Fanatic Of The Pierogi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 02:01:49 PM »
I don't know anything except our PM is awful and all politics are evil. The more I look into things the more I find it to be a system that keeps people at each other's throats, one side or the other. I hate all that noise...I don't know where I stand and I don't want to either. We got our own little problems and tensions in my very area that would be solved if only people would be willing to actually listen and understand each other.

So I don't know about anything really...

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
  • That one guy who is always disappearing for months
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 10:00:45 PM »
The world is a beautiful thing. We all have different values even if we all want the same things in the end. Our cultures raise us to be either for or against certain things.

People fight when they believe you are disregarding their values or their self-worth. It is the human way. I have Muslim friends as well as Mormon friends who are willing to die over their beliefs. Not saying that I do, but people ridicule those religions frequently and I see how it forces my friends into an us against them mentality.

There are families that fight all the time over the smallest things. Think of your country as your family and think of other countries as your cousins. Sometimes your Mom and Aunt argue, it happens.

Americans are evil to a lot of people, the British are evil to some people and every culture is seen like that.

I know their are people in this world who would hate me for my lifestyle just like everyone else.

So as for the question of how I feel, the world is what is. Humans are responsible for their own problems. We are flawed creatures so even with the perfect political system, we would still find a way to screw it up.

Offline MK

• Working on my webcomics
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 03:59:26 AM »
Where do we, people, get to say what we really feels? At first, we were presented with democratie but, it's as become a fake form of tyranny that as been going on and on, the tensions and war are only affecting the citizens rather than the one responsible.

What if at some point, people were to undo the brainwash that they were uncounsiously made to believe and we were to take a stand against politiciens? I, for myself, have come to a realisation, Politiciens are all the real preachers.

What about you all? What do you think is the main reason for the wars and tensions?

1) Plenty of countries like the United States have freedom of speech, as long as you're not threatening anybody then it's fine to speak out.  Also the reason that Democracy exists is because of the past tyranny of monarchy and dictators.  As for wars, they are fought by armies not by a sole person/leader.  Sure leaders take responsibility for the war but if they didn't then someone else will.

2) I wouldn't really consider people to be brainwashed unless you're talking about North Korea.  Also there are several times in history where the people took a stand, just take a look at any revolution. America separated from Britain, French overthrew their monarchs, etc.

3) It's human nature for people believe in different things so there will always be wars.  Even if we united the earth as one whole country there would still be people wanting change, having bitter feeling about the past, or even starting wars out of their own greed.
Art Gallery
Want a commission?  Join the waitlist here
Ask me if you need constructive criticism on art or panel layout.  Practice and constructive criticism are the fastest ways to improve

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 09:29:29 PM »
@HaKhan: Okay man, I'm giving you a strike for that one. You can't just go railing on a whole community of people like that. We've all got personal opinions, but when it comes to the hateful one's, either keep them to yourself or get out.

Our rules are pretty clear about this. So stay on notice.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF