April 18, 2024, 07:14:30 AM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Hello once again, everyone!  (Read 1959 times)

Offline SaiHawkeye

• Producer-san
    • View Profile
Hello once again, everyone!
« on: January 07, 2018, 09:44:06 PM »
Hello, hello everyone!

I'm a super old member of the forum and found myself getting back into art. At the moment I'm still going through basic exercises. I'm not even close to where I left off so long ago!

I used to practice and post here on Manga Raiders pretty frequently until life got busy. In all of my work I switched over to photography as my creative outlet instead. If you're interested, I have started a small gallery up in the Cosplay section of this forum.

My return to drawing is partially due to my shift of interests at anime conventions. I used to go as a photographer but I'm switching back over to cosplay and possibly joining Artist Alley to sell my art.

Nice to meet you! =D
I'm back~~~

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: Hello once again, everyone!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 09:55:41 PM »
Nice to meet you! I don't know if we ever actually met, but I work with some of the new MRverse stories, so I've seen your name and almost feel like I know you.

It's never too late to get back into art. I've been doing some basic stuff recently as well, although I bit off probably more than I can chew with my latest set of projects based on tarot.

Hope to see more of your stuff around here soon!
Haha signature go brr.

Offline SaiHawkeye

• Producer-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 10:00:47 PM »
Thanks for the welcome. =)

No problem in picking up an ambitious project as long as you work towards the end goal, right? I can't wait to see how your tarot cards come out.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 10:04:44 PM by SaiHawkeye »
I'm back~~~

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 10:51:15 PM »
Welcome back Sai! Honestly with how many old timers have shown back up in the last 6 months, I sometimes forget what year it is. Glad to see you again (although that's partly my fault for never jumping into the Skype chat any more  :unsure:)

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline VOYA

• Voyager
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 04:26:02 PM »
Hello, hello everyone!

I'm a super old member of the forum and found myself getting back into art. At the moment I'm still going through basic exercises. I'm not even close to where I left off so long ago!

I used to practice and post here on Manga Raiders pretty frequently until life got busy. In all of my work I switched over to photography as my creative outlet instead. If you're interested, I have started a small gallery up in the Cosplay section of this forum.

My return to drawing is partially due to my shift of interests at anime conventions. I used to go as a photographer but I'm switching back over to cosplay and possibly joining Artist Alley to sell my art.

Nice to meet you! =D

I too left and returned just today, along with another member here (perhaps even more), very good to see return users! Hopefully you've got some old work from before and then now to show the team here?
Welcome.
Hey there, I am using WhatsA- ... oh