July 20, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Some Art™  (Read 375 times)

Offline erratic-error

• 99% Cryptid
  • what a life, what a meme.
    • View Profile
Some Art™
« on: January 05, 2018, 04:11:58 AM »

---

here's some somewhat recent examples of my art, a small collection to get us started.

---

Spoiler

// a request for a blog //

Spoiler

// bakugou from bnha, glowed up //

Spoiler

// a fusion i did for fun //

Spoiler

// some impromptu character design //

Spoiler

// my fave sad bb, aydan //

---

Other than these, I planning to use this gallery for character design, sketches and such for my webcomic ideas. I look forward to sharing more of my art with you guys!

---

Offline fcollot

• View Profile
Re: Some Art™
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 06:15:32 AM »
Interesting character designs, and great work with the colours. Welcome :).

Offline erratic-error

• 99% Cryptid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 07:19:32 AM »
Interesting character designs, and great work with the colours. Welcome :).

thanks man :) up until pretty recently i dealt in nothing but muddy browns lol. I've found the beauty of pretty palettes and im in love

Online MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 02:25:56 PM »
Your style reminds me of a friend of mine's in the noses. It's pretty neat for what it is and looks a lot like popular tumblr and webcomic artists. If I had to give a critique, which is pretty hard with the style you're working with, it'd be to expand your shadows and highlights to really make the colors and values pop.

On Aydan in particular, the barbed wire looks like a different coloring technique than the rest of the piece, and it may just be me, but it does kinda mess with my eyes a little.

I definitely look forward to seeing more of your work pop up! Like I said, it's really hard to find anything really to critique about it.

Offline erratic-error

• 99% Cryptid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 03:23:43 PM »
Your style reminds me of a friend of mine's in the noses. It's pretty neat for what it is and looks a lot like popular tumblr and webcomic artists. If I had to give a critique, which is pretty hard with the style you're working with, it'd be to expand your shadows and highlights to really make the colors and values pop.

On Aydan in particular, the barbed wire looks like a different coloring technique than the rest of the piece, and it may just be me, but it does kinda mess with my eyes a little.

I definitely look forward to seeing more of your work pop up! Like I said, it's really hard to find anything really to critique about it.

Not gonna lie, tumblr artists and webcomics have really helped to define my style lol. it's what I like, I draw what I like haha. I will keep in mind the critique on shading though, thank you! :heart:

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 06:26:23 PM »
Definitely very reminiscent of the popular art styles on Tumblr, which is 100% not a bad thing at all. I love the soft colors and the designs are quite charming. I'd love to see some full figures from you next! Definitely looking forward to more or your work.

Offline The SlamJam

• Artist
  • Does the censor work here? *censored*, *censored*? Ok?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 07:45:49 PM »
I like your artwork, and i definitely get the Tumblr vibe so it's really good that you've accomplished what you've gone for. Keep us posted, i like it! :)

Offline Killer B !!SAMA!!

• I GOT U THERE PERVERT AJUSSI
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 12:46:15 AM »
good coring there meeen im jealous of how you guys can color good haha

Offline Daisetsu-bushido

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2018, 02:26:53 PM »
The style really looks kinda familiar - I guess it's the influence of the more popular webcomic artists.
But it's not a bad thing. And also gives a feeling of original approach to art which is rarely seen especially in case of commonly viewed manga and anime style :).
Really like that last pic and the tattoo on his neck. Great job! :)