December 10, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: DELETE THIS PLZ  (Read 1080 times)

Offline TheRemnant

• View Profile
I have a wide ranging interests, however my preferred genres are in action and adventure. If you've been around the forum long enough, you'd know I'm a big war history fanatic, so it'd come as no surprise that Youjo Senki would be right up there in my alley.  8)

Other notable mentions are Ajin, Durarara!, Erased, Assassination Classroom, and stunningly beautiful Kiznaiver. But there are many, many others I highly recommend  ;)

I've seen DRRR! And I have been meaning to watch Erased. I actually did an Assassination Classroom cosplay; not gonna lie, I cried watching that.
Death Note, Parasyte, and Charlotte are my favorites. I absolutely adore those anime. I don't frequent this site often so I wouldn't know...but I do now! ;)
This is not Flesh & Blood.

Offline TheRemnant

• View Profile
I think I post this in the wrong forum...did I? 0-0

Offline Operative13

• Self-Proclaimed Writer and Anime Enthusiast
  • Writer of Caesarea
    • View Profile
Watch Erased. At this point, Netflix has already done a live-action, which says a lot  :biggrin:

And while you're getting your feels-train out, Your Name, A Silent Voice, and Wolf Children are three anime movies I highly recommend you watch if you don't have the time to binge 6 hours.  ;) I personally use gogoanime.io for these
“To give of oneself is the noblest of all acts.”

Offline TheRemnant

• View Profile
Watch Erased. At this point, Netflix has already done a live-action, which says a lot  :biggrin:

And while you're getting your feels-train out, Your Name, A Silent Voice, and Wolf Children are three anime movies I highly recommend you watch if you don't have the time to binge 6 hours.  ;) I personally use gogoanime.io for these

I have been wanting to see all those.
They already made a live action!?
DId you watch it yet?

Offline Operative13

• Self-Proclaimed Writer and Anime Enthusiast
  • Writer of Caesarea
    • View Profile
Considering the track records of most live-action adaptations... I'm not exactly keen on watching said live-action adaptations  :unsure: The original source tends to do better in that regard.
“To give of oneself is the noblest of all acts.”