January 18, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Upcoming manga TheRemant: This is not Flesh & Blood (18+ blood, sensitive themes  (Read 128 times)

Offline TheRemnant

• View Profile
A long time ago we were looking for an artist everywhere. Heck, we even posted an ad for an unpaid one on here a looong time ago lol.

But now we have one and wanted to show you some of our manga.

I use "we" because my sister and I are the co-writers and we work with an artist.

Let us know what you think of the art and if you want to see more you can access webtoon via phone or computer and look up "theremnant."
Thank you and Happy New Year!
-T
PS- I'll shoot you the direct link(S) to where you can find it if you PM me.

WAIT A MINUTE---how do you even post pictures?! (DISREGARD)
First two pages and a random one.
Artist is AtariBetch on deviantart

« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 12:39:14 AM by TheRemnant »
This is not Flesh & Blood.

Online Operative13

• Self-Proclaimed Writer and Anime Enthusiast
  • Writer of Caesarea
    • View Profile
Grab the picture link of the image and use the "Insert image" to show that image. It should typically be the png or jpg. I'd right-click and say "copy image address" to get the correct picture link.
“To give of oneself is the noblest of all acts.”

Offline TheRemnant

• View Profile
Grab the picture link of the image and use the "Insert image" to show that image. It should typically be the png or jpg. I'd right-click and say "copy image address" to get the correct picture link.

Okay, I'll try that. Thanks.

Offline TheRemnant

• View Profile

Er...I am not tech savvy at all and I can't figure out how to do it.  :(

Offline TheRemnant

• View Profile
The thing is I can't right click because my mouse pad is one huge button...

Online Operative13

• Writer of Caesarea
    • View Profile
Right then. I'll give an example. (For your "one button" I believe you have to ctrl+click. This is why I use PC and not MAC :santa: )

See that button with the Mona Lisa? That's the "Insert Image." You use that to... insert images.  :sure: Basically should have "img" "[/img".

Now there are two ways to get the correct image link. You either right click and do "Copy image address" or "Open image in new tab". If you open image in a new tab, you can simply copy the url up top. After doing that, paste the link....

http://psgels.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/3-1.jpg?x67383

...in between the "img" "/img". That should display it. You can press quote to see how I did it  8)

Oh, and your copy command should be Command C and your paste should be Command V

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
That has nothing to do with Windows vs Mac--considering that you can get Mac compatible USB mice with visible right and left click distinction. And, y'know, you can...kinda...program a left click onto a trackpad. That's also a thing.

Also, woah dude. You probably should really consider putting a 16+ or 18+ warning on your title for explicit suicide themes.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 12:32:35 AM by MahluaandMilk »
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline TheRemnant

• View Profile
Right then. I'll give an example. (For your "one button" I believe you have to ctrl+click. This is why I use PC and not MAC :santa: )

See that button with the Mona Lisa? That's the "Insert Image." You use that to... insert images.  :sure: Basically should have "img" "[/img".

Now there are two ways to get the correct image link. You either right click and do "Copy image address" or "Open image in new tab". If you open image in a new tab, you can simply copy the url up top. After doing that, paste the link....

http://psgels.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/3-1.jpg?x67383

...in between the "img" "/img". That should display it. You can press quote to see how I did it  8)

Oh, and your copy command should be Command C and your paste should be Command V

Thank you so much dude. With time I would have maybe eventually figured it out but you saved me so thanks. XD
I know! It was on sale and just got it. u.u

Offline TheRemnant

• View Profile
That has nothing to do with Windows vs Mac--considering that you can get Mac compatible USB mice with visible right and left click distinction. And, y'know, you can...kinda...program a left click onto a trackpad. That's also a thing.

Also, woah dude. You probably should really consider putting a 16+ or 18+ warning on your title for explicit suicide themes.

You're right my bad

Online Operative13

• Writer of Caesarea
    • View Profile

Tru... but it's kinda standard to see a Mac with one-button mouses... I still don't understand Apple's insistence on impractical user designs  :ohmy:

Offline TheRemnant

• View Profile

Tru... but it's kinda standard to see a Mac with one-button mouses... I still don't understand Apple's insistence on impractical user designs  :ohmy:

Yeah, I want to get a new laptop to be honest. But this one will have to do for now I guess. ^^;

Online Operative13

• Writer of Caesarea
    • View Profile
Yeah, I want to get a new laptop to be honest. But this one will have to do for now I guess. ^^;

There are affordable laptops that are much more powerful than the MacBook Pro at around the $500 range and cheaper  :biggrin: Not that I'd know...  :sure:

Btw, this is a great start and secondly, who's this artists of yours and how can I get one  :ohmy:

Offline TheRemnant

• View Profile

There are affordable laptops that are much more powerful than the MacBook Pro at around the $500 range and cheaper  :biggrin: Not that I'd know...  :sure:

Btw, this is a great start and secondly, who's this artists of yours and how can I get one  :ohmy:

Thank you. ^^
I posted it up there who does the art.
They go by Ataribetch on deviantart :P

Offline TheRemnant

• View Profile
Also, what kind of anime do you like?

Online Operative13

• Writer of Caesarea
    • View Profile
I have a wide ranging interests, however my preferred genres are in action and adventure. If you've been around the forum long enough, you'd know I'm a big war history fanatic, so it'd come as no surprise that Youjo Senki would be right up there in my alley.  8)

Other notable mentions are Ajin, Durarara!, Erased, Assassination Classroom, and stunningly beautiful Kiznaiver. But there are many, many others I highly recommend  ;)