August 20, 2018, 10:13:42 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: has anyone ordered anything from wish  (Read 293 times)

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
has anyone ordered anything from wish
« on: January 03, 2018, 11:56:12 AM »
I was wandering because i have.  I was suppose to get some copic markers and like 200 gel pens i also ordered a naruto necklace and head phones which are both fine but the pen and copic markers were just tubes no caseing just a bag of gel pen capsules i guess one might call them.  And the markers aren't even copic the pens i only had to pay for s/h but the markers were 65 dollars which were a deal since i was suppose to get 20. Has this happen to anyone else

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
Re: has anyone ordered anything from wish
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 01:44:31 PM »
I've used wish before and I personally don't mess with it. A lot of their items seem kinda iffy to me. I ordered a flash drive from the app and the damn thing was corrupted. I've gotten a few other things from there and they were fine, but overall it's something about wish that makes my back itch.

I think it all depends on what you buy from wish. Some items are what they claim to be, and others too good to be true.
Messatsu...

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 01:54:56 PM »
I agree they bait and switch

Offline Corycaly

• I'm the French yeti: often heard of but rarely seen.
  • Administrator
  • Life is a giant primary school playground.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 05:28:00 PM »
Lots of stuff in wish are fake. Don't expect expensive stuff like copics or official articles like figures or clothes there.

BUT for little stuff such as sewing stuff, pet stuff etc it's worth it. I bought a harness for my dog for 5 euros instead of 40 in real shops and it works perfectly. Same for some articles I bought for my cosplay projects (beads etc).

I bought two anime figures there. I knew they were fake but I wanted to test it. The first one is very beautiful and solid. The second is a nendoroid: its beautiful but I had to glue all the parts together to make them hold.

I got all the articles quicker than expected (15 days maximum). I have ordered little pc stuff but I haven't received them yet. ^^