January 17, 2018, 06:06:24 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: this is bossx5  (Read 61 times)

Offline Lord Shaud

• View Profile
this is bossx5
« on: December 25, 2017, 11:27:04 AM »
I cant log in as boss i been having this problem for awhile so i gave up i logged in last night but it keeps saying error session timed out like it been doing for months i changed the password cleared cookies so i will be using this account so he to all and happy holidays

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
Re: this is bossx5
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 11:33:36 AM »
I think the problem was that you were trying to log in in the green box in the top right of the page. For some reason that doesn’t work anymore. You have to go to the login tab at the top of the page.  But, maybe it’s too late.  :hmm:

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
Re: this is bossx5
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 04:45:29 PM »
And when you log in, you could always select the little box thingie that says "unlimited time online" or whatever it says, because that's what's giving you the timeout. The forum runs on an old system that would automatically log users out after a set amount of time (in minutes), and the default here is sixty minutes--one hour. So, if you're online here for more than an hour past the timestamp of your login, then you'll be automatically logged out. That seems to be giving you the brunt of your trouble there.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.