PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

------------------------------------------
CLICK Here.

------------------------------------------

Manga Writers > Develop Your Story

a simple story that needs insight

(1/2) > >>

bossx5:
Ok the story is called if i were god.  Its about a young boy who lives with his grandmother who is very ill and the boy fears she will die soon hr has already lost his parents and his grandfather so he slowly begins to hate the gods when a stranger appears and asks him what he would do if he were god.  He grants the boy gods powers for a year  and along with it his responsibility.  Confused at first as to what to do he begins his job as god while trying not to be corrupt.  Its a bit of slice of life and humor mixed in with its dark tone.

I want to know what you guys and gals would do if you could make anything happen without any backlash to you and you alone.

MahluaandMilk:
Uhhh world peace? End world hunger? Generate compassion among mankind?

Probably too broad...I'd at the very least try to do something good in my community and cause people to accidentally start being nice to one another. For example, I'd try to watch over children and turn things in favor of justice when it comes to bullying, but I'd also take my knowledge of the bullies and follow them, and try to make their lives more happy, because people don't just do things for no reason. I'd try to, with my god powers, ease family situations. Maybe cause a few deadly overdoses to abusive parents and spouses, maybe just help someone through an illness. I dunno, though. That's just me. I act like a hardass but I got too big a heart.

Coryn:
I'd force people into uncomfortable situations that make them reevaluate their lives. Like any reasonable, low interference God should do.

Manimal:
Well of course number 1 is me, my family and my friends will be well off. Not rich, just enough to do the cool things we wanna do without being jerks. We still outta work right. All American chains in Canada are removed and replaced by succesful new and exciting retailers. Tims is removed from every single out of country location and never expands because it belongs to us and only us. Zellers returns and Carly Rae's next album goes #1. We find a magical way to ease tensions and for all our people to have good relations from the unknown communities in Nunavut to the French snobs in Quebec. I will make our stereotype true.

First I look after me and my family. Then my country folk. And then I guess I'll find a magic way to end world hunger and pain and conflict. Ya you know simple stuff. Really though anything you do will only result in new problems.

Lord Shaud:
To clarify this is bossx5 cant log into account not a troll.  Anyway in the Story he starts off with the whole solving world problems like hunger and peace but finds that the human race will find a way to destroy peace and that without struggles life would become stagnate and bland. And in doing so the world would be overpopulated and he gpes back to change that.  That is my intro arc but what i want to know is how would you as a mortal spend your life as god without his all knowing ability. Like say you see someone in the street pushing their baby in a stroller would you grant them luck to buy a car or grant them a lifetime bus ticket   me personally i would make a new earth close to our earth hidden for when or if we were to destroy ours the survivors could join the new mankind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version