January 16, 2018, 06:51:40 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: what was your game of choice in 2017  (Read 50 times)

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
what was your game of choice in 2017
« on: December 25, 2017, 12:26:54 AM »
So first if anyone is on playstation 4 let me know your id and ill friend you im planning on getting destiny 2 but i know it wasnt new in 2017 but i love fallout 4 all fallouts for that matter.  But the new lord of the rings game from what i read will be good to.  Also im a fan of the dark souls games and demon souls.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: what was your game of choice in 2017
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 08:13:43 AM »
If we're going off what I played the most of, that'd be Nioh, as for games that actually came out this year, I really played a lot of Destiny 2.

Although for games that just brought me the most joy, it's gotta be Hiveswap. It's just so nice and charming.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Fronomenal

• MR's Resident Drifter
  • Looking for a place to stay...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 11:15:59 AM »
Persona 5 for me definitely. I dedicated easily over 200+ hours into the game.  Had to take a week break away from the game after I beat it the first time.

Also, WWE 2k17 took up the majority of my time in the later half of the year. As for personal enjoyment that does not include games released in 2017, I played a lot of street fighter and marvel vs capcom, specifically street fighter V, street fighter 3 Third strike and Ultimate Vs Marvel Capcom 3.

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock n' Roll
  • Kanan Ball The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 02:16:41 PM »
I play all the hottest games. I think my most played where Halo 4, Battlefield 3 and Splatoon this year. Overall I think I put in a solid 12 hours of gaming this whole year. Maybe even 20.

Haha, ya I don't keep up but still in 2017 Halo 4 and Battlefield 3 give me the entertainment I need when I sit back to listen to a record. I finally maxed out in Halo 4...only took me 5 years. All you have to do is play a bit to hit max anyway, there are normally less then 1000 people online and most of them are maxed as well. The only game I bought this year was Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze...it's the out of date and beyond casual life.