January 17, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: [COLLAB] Looking for an artist for a battle shounen manga  (Read 128 times)

Offline dmasterxd

• View Profile
[COLLAB] Looking for an artist for a battle shounen manga
« on: December 17, 2017, 04:40:27 AM »
So I have two ideas both of which are battle shounen (i.e. most of the stuff in Shounen Jump, Fairy Tail, Magi, etc.)

First one is Forbidden Book. Sypnosis: 13 years ago an entire race known as Bakemono was sealed away into the Forbidden Book. Now when a Jr. High School boy gets trapped inside he must fight for his life in order to escape.

I've already written over half over the story and have the entire outline finished. And yes, I said collab because I would be more than happy to hear your thoughts and ideas on it as well. I'm also hoping we can make a substantial partnership from this. (Or at least friendship). But this one might last a little long, (220 chapters).

So that's where the other one comes in, Chosen One. Sypnosis: Whenever the world of Sinaria is in peril an adult of at least 21 years of age is summoned from the parallel world Nexus. However the current Chosen One is still only a nine-year-old boy! In the most desperate situation they have faced, Ekoay Ishia is summoned regardless to defeat the man hellbent on killing anyone in his path.

Chosen One can end at 52 chapters. (I had other plots planned for it where it would last longer but I can easily change the ending of Chapter 52 to end it there regardless).

And thank you for taking the time to read this.
"You don't die for your friends. You live for them!"-Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

Offline Killer B !!SAMA!!

• I GOT U THERE PERVERT AJUSSI
    • View Profile
Re: [COLLAB] Looking for an artist for a battle shounen manga
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 05:51:09 AM »
This looks good hha i just imagine how this could be magic stuff men hope u can find someone as your artist