March 20, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Ideas for development of my story (Actually random Ideas)  (Read 70 times)

Offline Lewd Cat

• Trying hard to become like you~
  • My Novel is my life.
    • View Profile
Ideas for development of my story (Actually random Ideas)
« on: December 14, 2017, 06:50:50 PM »
How should I write this? Do I need to make a dialogue every time they react and attack? Please help me!

A fight with the same powers that surpasses every humans ever known. Michaelis had Obliterator Reaction- A power that negates and destroy everything but it needs limitless knowledge of an object’s components. Adaranth had Authoritative Dominator- A power that creates anything but it needs limitless knowledge to build an attack from scratch such as calculations, realism, and power. What will be the outcome of this battle?

Offline Bruised~Kitten

• View Profile
Re: Ideas for development of my story (Actually random Ideas)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 09:19:41 AM »
Are you writing or drawing it? That’ll makes a big difference.
Dialogue wise it really depends on why they’re fighting and the characters’ personalities. Obviously talkative and confident characters would want to keep some sort of banter going while quieter characters might just focus on fighting the best that they can.
I would tend to suggest, if you’re writing it out, to focus on describing what’s going through each character’s mind and their attacks. If you’re drawing it out, maybe using thought bubbles instead of dialogue so that they’re not trying to do three things at once - especially with the amount of knowledge and intelligence it takes for either of them to attack the other.