March 29, 2024, 03:22:43 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: I AM SOOOO ANNOYED!!!  (Read 1758 times)

Offline YoUr EyEs

• Leader of the {CONTANT PAIN AT GROUND ZERO}?•?
  • Magic is real and no one can tell me otherwise.
    • View Profile
I AM SOOOO ANNOYED!!!
« on: December 13, 2017, 11:51:41 AM »

I woke up this morning and was very excited when I saw the snow gathering up on the ground but, I was wrong to be, as soon as I got out, I slipped on the ground because of those incompetents Snowplows throwing the snow on the roads to the sidewalks. Why are they doing that?!

2- Raging people in cars... Why are they raging?! Ok, yes, you will be late but, would you rather run someone down with your cars? I almost got hit by five cars only this morning and they dare stare me down afterward, as if, the "Stop" things are there because they are pretty...

3- I recieved a snow ball in the head, thank you to the respect that childrens nowadays learns...

Anyway, are you having a tough time this winter yet?

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
Re: I AM SOOOO ANNOYED!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 01:02:39 PM »
Roads are pretty poor here. Lots of snow last week and a bunch of hard patches are still on the roads so you gotta watch out for that. Always bad to drive for the first week, people forget that you have to go slower so there are always a lot of accidents on first big snowfall day.

There is still a big icy patch near the main Tims I go to, it's angled down a bit so I have to walk super slow or I almost slip. And no one likes to scrape their car windows. It's a pretty normal winter now. Atleast it looks good for Christmas. I love when it snows and I'm inside, I love how my backyard looks, but I don't love the roads. Can't wait till it melts in May.

Offline YoUr EyEs

• Leader of the {CONTANT PAIN AT GROUND ZERO}?•?
  • Magic is real and no one can tell me otherwise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 01:32:28 PM »
Roads are pretty poor here. Lots of snow last week and a bunch of hard patches are still on the roads so you gotta watch out for that. Always bad to drive for the first week, people forget that you have to go slower so there are always a lot of accidents on first big snowfall day.

There is still a big icy patch near the main Tims I go to, it's angled down a bit so I have to walk super slow or I almost slip. And no one likes to scrape their car windows. It's a pretty normal winter now. Atleast it looks good for Christmas. I love when it snows and I'm inside, I love how my backyard looks, but I don't love the roads. Can't wait till it melts in May.

I can relate to that, with the number of times that I was almost being run down by cars only today, this is really ridiculous, if it announces snowfalls, especially in December, people should be prepared for anything but every year the same thing keep happening over and over again.

Winter is still my favorite season tho~

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 02:09:40 PM »
Growing up in my small Kansas town, you could always expect everyone to be more or less o the same page about winter weather. But now in the city, you got people from all over their to navigate it, and it's just a mess. You can always tell who's from down south long before you can see their plate.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF