April 18, 2024, 12:17:45 AM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: I don't pay for Pizzas....  (Read 1572 times)

Offline YoUr EyEs

• Leader of the {CONTANT PAIN AT GROUND ZERO}?•?
  • Magic is real and no one can tell me otherwise.
    • View Profile
I don't pay for Pizzas....
« on: December 12, 2017, 11:15:37 AM »

Yesterday something really annoying happened but, in the end, turned out to be fine.

I ordered pizza because I did not eat during the whole day but, after an hour, nothing came and I was just sitting there waiting.

At some point, I finally decided to call the restaurant but, they then said that my pizza was still not ready, that made me so angry that I went to the store myself to show them how pissed I was.

So, when I finally got there, I asked for my order and they gave me two pizzas for free because I had to came and due to the lenght the made me wait.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: I don't pay for Pizzas....
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 12:20:11 PM »
Yeah that's pretty standard procedure. I've gotten free food a time or two after they took forever to get the food delivered. Although it was always their idea. I've never demanded it.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
Re: I don't pay for Pizzas....
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 02:02:14 PM »
That happened to me too. I ordered a large pizza. 1 hour 30 minutes passed, nothing. The pizza place is less than an mile away. I worked for a pizza place before, it takes roughly 6 minutes to prepare and bake the pizza so I know something happened.

My cousin drove up to the pizza place to see if he could get the pizza for free. All we got was a coupon for a free pizza next time we ordered.

Delivery person finally showed up, she couldn’t find the house. Because GPS isn’t a thing...