March 29, 2024, 01:01:59 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Poll

Who should go up against Tentacle Man (Eukocar) in the first fight?

Faramund (MahluaandMilk)
0 (0%)
Azuki Tenjo (Devola)
0 (0%)
Prince Bexos (Zetnodan)
0 (0%)
Blank (OP13)
0 (0%)
Centurio Skeletus (Fortis Scriptor)
0 (0%)
Hiro Rudawaski (NPC)
0 (0%)
Frostbite (NPC)
0 (0%)
Ronin (NPC)
0 (0%)
Madame Manager (NPC)
0 (0%)
Splash (NPC)
0 (0%)
Aristo-Kat (NPC)
0 (0%)
Genki Girl (NPC)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 11, 2018, 06:37:26 PM

Author Topic: CRUCIBLE 2047! (Recruitment thread)  (Read 5566 times)

Offline GreenTrap

• Ronpa Ronpa!
    • View Profile
CRUCIBLE 2047! (Recruitment thread)
« on: December 07, 2017, 03:26:00 PM »
***We interrupt this program to bring you a special announcement***

"
Citizens! Slaves! Illegal aliens and high-awareness A.I.s! It's that time of the year again!

CRUCIBLE 2047!

For the past twenty years, we have provided for the intense bloodlust that you denizens crave. By fighting in the Crucible, even the lowest of humans can have a shot at fame and fortune whilst giving our Glorious State the entertainment we all deserve!

THIS SEASON WILL BE EVEN BETTER THAN THE LAST!

Our benevolent leader, First Citizen Kane, has once again given permission for the Crucible to receive thousands of applications and accept only fourteen applicants to partake in this event. Only he, our Saviour and Protector from the outside world, could possibly endorse this chance for social mobility. After all, who doesn't want wealth, popularity, power, land, and even clean water!

BUY TICKETS AND MAKE BETS NOW!

As an audience member you can decide with your votes who will fight against who, how each of the fights will go, and if lucky you'll be allowed to interview one of our fighters!

When the 14 participants start dwindling in numbers, it will be the audience that decides who makes it into the finals and eventually take on last year's champion!

LIVE OR DIE! THEIR FATE IS IN YOUR HANDS!

"
(Refunds not available. We are not responsible for any death, injury, theft, mental trauma or radiation caused within the spectator crowd. Bets and votes can be purchased with credits, food stamps, or slave labour. Contact your local Military Commissioner for more details.)

***We now return to The Real Housewives Of The Establishment***

----------------

Hello MR Raiders! Here's a little thing that's been going about in my mind for a short while, a Battle Royale  :ninja: This isn't the first time something like this has been on here, but I figured it would be a fun thing that people can take part of without having to go by rules or adhere to a strict setting.

The basic idea is that Raiders can take part as a Spectator or Participant. Spectators will be allowed to vote on who will fight who, vote on what can happen in battles, whether loses will be executed and get bonus interviews with the characters.

Participants (max. 7) will be able to vote as well (Except in their own fights) but they'll have the chance to create a character to fight against pre-made and Raider-made characters for their chance of winning CRUCIBLE 2047 and getting one wish granted!

Other than the setting being an apocalyptic 2047 Earth, the setting will be loose and free enough for Raiders to paint their own colours into this story, as well as getting some fantastic fights written down.

If you are interested in being either a Participant or Spectator, or have any questions,  please shoot me a PM  :thumbsup:

+++Roster (Premade NPC's)
Spoiler
Hiro Rudawaski: A young school dropout using his newfound electrical powers to save his sickly village.

Frostbite: Working for a now deceased government to carry out important yet mysterous orders.

Ronin: African cyborg bounty hunter who will bring hard justice to the chaotic world.

Madame Manager: Rich CEO with legs of superhuman strength and dominance in the clean water market.

Splash: A girl made entirely of water with a hunger... to make friends.

Aristo-Kat: A rich landowner from Siberia whose powers allow him to take shape of any feline.

Genki Girl: Otaku with indestructible hair and robot-gadgets to overcome any problem.

+++Roster (Raider Participants)
Spoiler
Faramund: Alcohol loving satyr who commands nature through magic to protect the remains of Earth's ecosystem.

Azuki Tenjo: Last living member of a line of ancient guardians wanting to bring explosive justice to the world.

Centurio Skeletus: A knowledge seeker who sacrificed his flesh for immortality and roman armour!

Tentacle Man: Weird. Wonderful. Wacky. The name says it all!

Blank: A jack of all trades with much mystery. Is his soulless mask blank for a reason or just to distract his opponent?

Prince Bexos: Heir to a corporate empire and determined to achieve economic conquest. Be wary, as his money is more than just for show...

EDIT------
Fortis and MahluaandMilk have joined in on making the Crucible! As our announcer and fight adviser respectively, they'll help make the Crucible an awesome event!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 03:56:05 PM by GreenTrap »

Offline Fortis Scriptor

• Senior bucket bearer on the sinking ship of writing.
    • View Profile
Re: CRUCIBLE 2047! (Recruitment thread)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 04:23:07 PM »
Count me in!

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 03:38:23 PM »
Oh f*** yes. Count me in on that battle royale fighting.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline GreenTrap

• Ronpa Ronpa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 03:40:59 PM »
With two people I can now officially do voting, which means I can go ahead and start up the story  :dance: Keep your eyes peeled for the next few days folks (hopefully we’ll have more people then) for a story thread!

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2017, 04:24:58 PM »
Seems like this could be fun, especially if I get to draw a character! If its not too late, count me in as well!

Offline Fortis Scriptor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2017, 04:39:44 PM »
"And the list of fighters goes up folks! Soon you sadistic housewives and brutal children will get your fill of gratuitous violence. There will be blood, there will be gore, it will make late 20th century horror films blush with its brilliance! It's CRUCIBLE Twenty... Forty Seven!!!"

"Sponsored by Raiders Stimpacks! A Stimpack a day will keep the zerglings away!"
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 04:41:56 PM by Fortis Scriptor »

Offline eukocar

• its not perverted its art!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 01:09:24 PM »
i shall join the party too!

Offline GreenTrap

• Ronpa Ronpa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 08:03:26 AM »
Fantastic  :thumbsup: That means we have two spaces left open for anyone else who wants to fight, but unlimited spaces for spectators!

Really looking forward to starting this up  8)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 06:55:45 AM by GreenTrap »

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2018, 11:55:54 PM »
Already posted him in my gallery and spoke to our lovely admin about the specs, but just to keep the thread together I'll post my contestant here.

And so I introduce
the Grand Satyr Faramund
Haha signature go brr.

Offline MK

• I like to draw
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2018, 03:55:34 AM »
Also interested but as a spectator not a participant (could possibly draw some of the fight scenes too)

"Sponsored by Raiders Stimpacks! A Stimpack a day will keep the zerglings away!"
You forgot to play this commercial too
"Please call 1-800-MEDIVAC if you or a loved one is a stim-abuser.  We want you to know that there is help that you can get to stop stim-abuse before it is too late.  Again, call 1-800-MEDIVAC if you know of any marines or marauders who are abusing stim."

Offline Fortis Scriptor

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2018, 04:09:40 AM »
Muhahahaha, good to see someone got that reference.  :clapping:

Good to see another person interested in this cool idea.  :thumbsup:

Offline GreenTrap

• Ronpa Ronpa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2018, 09:59:46 AM »
Thank you for the updates my dudes  :thumbsup:

I think we can actually start now if people want to, even though we haven't got 7 particpants. I reckon though more people might join if we write up a great first fight  :hmm: Let me know if you think we should wait or get tucked in!

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2018, 02:37:55 PM »
I'm fine with starting. If nothing else we can collab on an NPC fight to pique interest from the outside. :sure:
Haha signature go brr.

Offline GreenTrap

• Ronpa Ronpa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2018, 02:42:06 PM »
 :o :o :o

We could use the empty participant spaces for your suggested NPC fight and kill two birds with one stone. Maybe we could use discord for this collaboration  :hmm:

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2018, 03:19:46 PM »
Sounds fine to me. You wanna make the group and PM us all an invite?
Haha signature go brr.