March 29, 2024, 01:39:08 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: An explanation... (I'm back, but different)  (Read 5560 times)

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: An explanation... (I'm back, but different)
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2017, 01:14:32 AM »
Tea Room episodes could be a nice thing indeed. I'm tired of the super vulgar and unethical HAPPY HOUR

Offline MK

• I like to draw
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 02:21:28 AM »
Welcome back Churro.  We all have our flaws, some more than others but in the end we are all humans and we understand that there are hardships in life.  Anyways, it's great that you are back in our community :D

Offline Aozora

• MangaRaiders Long-time Member (10-Year Anniversary)
  • Author of Hikaru Rising
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 02:42:03 AM »
Hi Miss Churro.

I am posting very late...haven't been on in awhile. But I saw this and felt I wanted to say something.

I think I was very much like that too, trying to come across cool, fun, outgoing even though I'm not like that in real life. I've gotten over the persona thing though. Just took some time and maturity for me. And I think it was a similar case for you too. Takes a lot of courage and humility to admit and share what you wrote.

To be honest,  I felt guilty after reading because there was a time when I used to think negatively whenever I saw you take disciplinary action against someone. I used to think you were trying to act big...I was very silly in my feelings...I'm very sorry for that.

We can never know what another person is going through, but instead we jump to conclusions nonetheless. Please, please keep striving. You are a very talented person and I think many colleges would be happy to have you. Wish you all the best.