July 22, 2018, 08:26:59 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: "The Strand of Truth" An MR Short  (Read 713 times)

Offline Fronomenal

• MR's Resident Drifter
  • Looking for a place to stay...
    • View Profile
Re: "The Strand of Truth" An MR Short
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2018, 07:37:06 PM »
Oh wow, and here I am thinking that nobody was ever gonna notice that I wrote the epilogue. Makes me feel good that somebody actually got around to reading it!

Five thousand bucks is a lot of money man. Especially when you're a drifting raider like myself, struggling to make ends meet. I'm pretty sure that's a problem that you mods will never worry have to worry about, though. I bet you guys are just rolling in dough with your big fat mod checks.

(Pssst... Hey, are you guys paid hourly???)

But jokes aside, thanks for the read Lego. I think I planted just enough seeds in this chapter to create a sense of making the reader want to know more without confusing them too much. Everything, from the sword, to the contract and also the mention of the girl will be explained in later works of mine. So please, remain patient enjoy the rest of the ride. I'm cooking up something big for the canon, but laying the groundwork comes first.

And man, I really need to jump on that manwha you just mentioned. I found myself being more attracted to manwha rather than manga as of late, simply because of the fact that most manwha are colored and reading colored stories are just easier on the eyes, I feel. Sci fi sword fighting, eh? Not too big on sci fi, but I'm a sucker for some good sword fighting. I'll check it out, definitely! 
"One plus one equals one on a bun."
                     -Ed

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2018, 07:45:13 PM »
Lucky for you Fro, it's canon that room and board on MR are covered by the magic of the internet. It's just the wants of life that you need money for. But seeing as one of those wants are booze and food which isn't instant ramen, then money needs a making.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Fronomenal

• MR's Resident Drifter
  • Looking for a place to stay...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2018, 08:34:10 PM »
Good thing I only want the simple things in life like orange Kool Aid and a steady supply of hair lotion. Both of which are pretty inexpensive. Although If I ever actually have to pay for room and board at MR, then trust me when I say you will more than likely find me moping the floors in the MR Pub for some extra change.
"One plus one equals one on a bun."
                     -Ed

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2018, 08:45:08 PM »
Man, this really makes me want to kick back and do one of the stories about my adventures outside MR as well, although some of them would be a little...questionable for MR standards at least. I'll also be starting school back very soon and I'm trying to get my fursonas out of the way.

Scree--so much art and writing stuff I still want to do. Free time, come back!