April 18, 2024, 08:06:10 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Are you scared of the spiritual world?  (Read 55576 times)

Offline YoUr EyEs

• Leader of the {CONTANT PAIN AT GROUND ZERO}?•?
  • Magic is real and no one can tell me otherwise.
    • View Profile
Are you scared of the spiritual world?
« on: November 29, 2017, 01:38:13 PM »

Tbh I am, I think that, unlike how they are shown in most horror movies, it is more freaky to think about this unknown world.

Imagine that, a ghost may have been near you and tried to reach on to you but, unable to do so, they may feel alone and sadness build up in them.

Also, if we, as we pass away end up being part of this unknown world, wouldn't that kind of thing scare you?

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
Re: Are you scared of the spiritual world?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 01:49:21 PM »
I'm not scared of ghosts because...I don't believe in them. I hate to think of afterlife kind of things, ever since I was young I block the thoughts when they enter. It's rather invasive and it gives me a crushing feeling in the chest. I just stop thinking about that stuff as fast as possible, I figure why worry about what no human in the realm of the living will ever know.

Weird things happen in life, and I believe in forces like luck, evil, fate, destiny and some kind of bigger mystery of life, I'm not so stern about things. As for this idea, I mean ya...it's a scary thought.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 01:53:53 PM by Manimal Claus »

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 09:41:53 PM »
As someone whose life dream is to know all of the secrets of the universe, I guess not. You could say that I fear the lack of an afterlife. Not that I subscribe to any one afterlife in particular, or even that I fully believe that one would exist. I guess I would just find it sad if there was just a complete ending to experience at death.

Plan B: Obtain immortality.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 01:02:42 AM »
Sooo basically Coryn is Voldemort waiting to happen. Good to know.

As someone who deals with some of the crazy s=== on the other side, let me just say: you have some valid reasons to be scared of some of it, but it's not really all that different from this plane. We have wild animals and crazy people. Some animals are nicer by nature and some are even helpful. Some can be malicious when provoked, and others will absolutely wreck your life. Same thing when dealing with things from other planes. Bit of a mixed bag.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 08:24:06 AM »
I like to think I will be a benevolent Immortal God King

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 02:07:08 PM »
I’m scared of ghosts. Not because they are real, but because in some messed up karma induced craziness, they might be real.

But there is something I always wanted to try. If a ghosts tries to kill me, that means it can interact with this world. That means I can kill it. Killing a ghost is pretty cool. Also, if the ghost does kill me, I will fu King “rape” it when I become a ghost. I have never seen that in a movie.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 02:08:59 PM by Forlorn Serpent »

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 07:15:19 PM »
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 07:52:48 AM by Walter B »

Facebook       Patreon

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 11:28:10 PM »
Bwuh. Spirits in dreams man. I've talked to Mahlua about it a bit privately, but there are dreams that I've had which felt a little more real than dreams should feel. Yah feel me?

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2017, 04:47:33 PM »
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 12:38:09 PM by Walter B »

Facebook       Patreon

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2017, 12:20:59 AM »
I believe in ghost and even saw a shadow man for a few years as a child which hunted me till i reached my teen years (caused bed wetting for awhile) he would hover around me not floating or anything just watching real unnerving i guess that explains my insomnia anyway i have a belief that we are all connected a source to have diffrent experience and in death we return to the main source but some go wild or just wish to stay independent  thus become ghost and trying to still the knowledge we gathered ar to just f**k with the living thats what i would do if the other side had nothimg to do but watch the living.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2017, 12:29:37 AM »
Coming back to this thread to say one thing.

F=== SHADOW PEOPLE MAN.

They aren't actually super dangerous in comparison to other types of spirits, but they can give you a spook and be right annoying when they want to stick their nose in your business.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Lord Shaud

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2017, 11:47:09 AM »
Yea i agree but to a little boy who lives in the country it gets dark here and when you can make out a figure almost every night following you with what im guessing are eyes is scary i have seen ghost with malice before to like one night i was about to go to sleep and a old whitch looking woman came rushing at me then vanished it was horrifying but strangly i went right to sleep the fear didnt catch on till mourning (all nighter then) lol

Offline drntreasre

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2018, 10:13:18 PM »
I def agree with the shadow ppl! That is so true, ive read so many things about that even on astrology online site has  like articles bout that stuff ( too lazy to find it lol) but it has it there
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:44:02 AM by Coryn »

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2018, 01:20:13 AM »
Yes and no here is a creepy tale but i brought a new 4k tv (60 in) anyway after the first night i noticed small hand prints on it which isnt weird since my nephews and niece had been over while i was at work, so i cleaned it but the next day they were back and it was twice as many and my nephews and niece were gone, so i cleaned it again they were gone and the next day back again they still appear to this day it cteeps me out but strangely my dreams have become almos real and i realize that i am dreaming. So im a little freaked out but i dont know if im scared

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2018, 08:34:02 AM »
Well, I can see the handprints showing up over time as the TV goes through the early stages of use. Same way a new house will have a lot of strange noises in different places as it goes about it's initial settling.

As far as the lucid dreams go, be careful there. That *censored* can get real weird and start to mess with your head. Just keep remembering that it's still just dreamscape.