September 19, 2017, 12:53:36 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Comeback/holidays/departure notice.  (Read 80655 times)

Offline BobbyJoeXForgotenSB

• More a Dreamer than an Artist
    • View Profile
Re: Comeback/holidays/departure notice.
« Reply #1770 on: September 05, 2017, 12:18:32 AM »
well, may not be right now but i will be taking a break from MR, due to a recent event i have to get bloodwork done because i found out a hot head is a sign of a near stroke due to the high amount of stress caused on all parties

i also am off on wednesday due to i guess going under the knife... or the pliers, they are ripping teeth out after all and i'll be drugged up for a while

other than that i need to get all this high stress off my back and when we move the internet will be down for a while, maybe i'll be in stress-less bliss, maybe i wont be so quick to lose it once we are moved and settled

as of right now i am actually too afraid to go to sleep, this happens after i have the type of day i had today
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 12:24:00 AM by BobbyJoeXForgotenSB »

Offline BobbyJoeXForgotenSB

• More a Dreamer than an Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: September 13, 2017, 09:08:55 PM »
well today is the day that i leave, maybe indefinitely. it is not from the move, my teeth or anything, it is because i was chased out because of the way my mind works. watching the computer screen as stuff like "shes hopeless" "we need to fix her" "she is a problem" scrolled up. i have not stopped crying since and it is best if i take my leave for now

i apparently am not welcome here

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: September 14, 2017, 07:43:58 PM »
I'm probably not going to be active here for a few weeks. I will read stuff here when i get the chance. I usually do most of the time anyways.

Jobs are a pain  :thumbsdown: Especially when you went to college and graduated with two degrees but you still only get high school dropout jobs.
No actual link
self-publishmycomic.com