November 23, 2017, 04:27:49 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Visual on the world's sickness  (Read 105 times)

Offline YoUr EyEs

• {CONSTANT PAIN AT GROUND ZERO}?•?
  • LIKEY!
    • View Profile
Visual on the world's sickness
« on: October 26, 2017, 11:26:07 AM »
I want to open up about my vision on how I see the world and how I sometimes despise humans.

Our planet is sick, can we just turn a blind eye on it? Various species disappeared or are not to far from being extinct, why? Humans pratically holds 60 to 90% of these sad realities, without touching the subject of sickness such as cancer and many more, isn't (H)umans a terminal disease for our the Earth? Probably.

Let me explain why I decided to think as such, with the recent conflict between the U.S.A and North Korea, who would suffer more concequences? The U.S or N.K? None of these, it would have been the populations of both sides, this is war, rarely does it affect the 5% of world leaders but, populations are sent in the midst of these warzones, suffering - constently.

In our current society, we are the ones that are used to feed the ones of these 5%, why? Because the company leaders recieve more money than the one sweating day and night only, to barely be able to pay off their rent, food and their next lift to return to work the next morning...

Pollutions are affecting the Earth and species around the world yet, only to keep their pockets full, cars are kept on being made to be used of petrol, polluting the planet, it isn't that electric cars are hard to make or does not offer the required performances, it is because companies want to keep making their profits.

Knowing that all of these actions make not only Earth but, species and us as well suffer, why is it that not everyone can eat and have a basic lifestyle without stress? Why do only a minority of people can smile without worrying? Yet, (We?) want to go to Mars? Speaking of Mars, is it even everyone that will be able to go to Mars when we have finished destroying this planet?

Where did everything go wrong? When we started to walk on these two feets or when we have started to think? Or simply that somewhere along the line, this minority of person was always present even before then, the leader of these group of Humans traveling were bound to have benefit of doing so...

I am not saying that all Humans are trash or anything as such, just that, somewhere, we have strayed from the path of being Humans to only being Humans.

Offline Lazzie_Puca

• View Profile
Re: Visual on the world's sickness
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 12:47:35 PM »
I get it but, I think you should meditate on the kind of people who avoid suffering though.

Offline KeanFox

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 03:20:24 PM »
Its good to think about that, just don't let it take you down. Got to have a healthy outlet for it like writing and stuff.

Offline 50 Words for Paipis

• Understood Newt
  • A truly critical mind is an open mind, and vice versa.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 10:41:21 PM »
Worse yet, humans created anime.