November 17, 2017, 09:20:41 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: New Here.  (Read 119 times)

Offline Silver

• Never give up on your dreams.
    • View Profile
New Here.
« on: September 25, 2017, 09:52:40 PM »
The name I go by is Silver and I'm an aspiring manga writer I want to use this site to provide feed back on some questions I have or even swapping ideas with other people here and eventually increase my own comic writing skills. I'm still pretty new to writing comics so I may be a pain at first but bare with me...  :D

About me
------------------------
I've loved reading manga for a really long time now I'm currently 23 years old and for a while i used to draw my own comics but later because of personally reasons I started to resent it and wanted to stick to writing since I enjoy'd it more. I'm very much inspired by Masashi Kishimoto, Hiro Mashima, Robert kirkmen, yoko toro, and many more authors.

The kind of stories I like to write
-----------------------------------------
I really have a wide base of genres I like I love writing action and adventure type of stories super natural as well. I find really dark stories interesting as well even tho I may not be the best at writing them or capturing what makes them so amazing. I like to write at times erotic woman something with refined fanservice (nothing to horrible or extreme since i despise almost all ecchi genre shows.)

Goals for this site
--------------------------
I want to learn a lot about writing while I'm here and if i can find an artist then it'd work out even better for me. I want to learn more and get better at what i do my end goal is to be a comic book (or manga) writer.

Other then this I don't have much more information for you guys I hope my stay will help.

Offline Vio

• Listed in the MR blacklist
    • View Profile
Re: New Here.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 10:13:47 PM »
Welcome to MR, Silver! :thumbsup:

Offline Silver

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 10:17:20 PM »
Thank you Vio  :D

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 10:24:59 PM »
Welcome to Mangaraiders!

Writing is a skill like any other. Continue to work at it and you will be rewarded. I'm sure we can help you get there.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Silver

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 10:32:07 PM »
Welcome to Mangaraiders!

Writing is a skill like any other. Continue to work at it and you will be rewarded. I'm sure we can help you get there.

Music to my ears I appropriate the words of encouragement!