November 18, 2017, 09:48:49 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Texting Buddies (Should I continue dis?)  (Read 215 times)

Offline Krurisuchristina

• View Profile
Texting Buddies (Should I continue dis?)
« on: September 21, 2017, 06:59:31 PM »
I made a thing today, debating if I should continue it. c: (More of a webcomic format then manga)
Page 1
Page 2
Page3

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
Re: Texting Buddies (Should I continue dis?)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 10:13:50 AM »
The webcomic format is something I need to get use to. I always think it looks rushed but maybe that's the point. The story is what is important.

With the three pages you posted, you caught my interest in clown hunting. Thank you It for bringing clowns to the mainstream again.

I would say finish the first chapter before giving up on a project. Or at least when you think the first conflict is resolved.

Offline Krurisuchristina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 11:16:11 PM »
Thank you for the advice, I'll definitely finish the first chapter and then I'll see how it goes from there.

I thought about doing a manga format at first, but I'm a little worried about the paneling, I'd need to get better at figuring out how to make it flow properly. (If that makes any sense)

"It" was one of the main inspirations of the first arc, along with the clown apocalypse that took place yesterday.

Thanks for the reply     c:

Offline Ocky88

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 09:56:32 AM »
when i first looked at it i thought the artwork was strange but i took a second look and I think it stands out and is cool.  I would work on your text bubbles though.  TO me in the first one they seemed to clutter or redundant.  I think you should keep making them.  You will only get better as you go.  The more you do i am sure the better they will get.  As the person previous to me said.  Story is king.