November 17, 2017, 09:26:49 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 112 times)

Offline Keeponkickingkid

• View Profile
Hello!
« on: September 17, 2017, 08:15:10 PM »
Helllllooo, guys! I'm Keeponkickingkid!

Hey, so I've been writing most of my life, and it's been a little dream of mine to adapt my story into a weekly released comic! I'm no drawer, nor am I an expert on comics. However, I have access to an endless reservoir of ideas and characters I'd love to share. However, I have found it quite difficult to get traction as a writer. I create all original stuff, so it's hard to really get noticed when you're not doing what everyone else is doing. Well, anyways, it's great to meet you all, and I hope one of you will be the right artist for me. I'm not a millionaire, so commission work is tricky. However, I am open to partnerships through Patreon. If anyone needs a writer with a wellspring of weird ideas, I'm your guy!

--Later!

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 11:30:11 PM »
Welcome to Mangaraiders!

It'd be cool if you were a millionaire though. I don't think we've had one of those yet.

There's always the possibility of partnering on a project, but don't forget to put in the time and form the bonds necessary.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline RaziKitsune

• Character Design Artist
  • PM for inquiries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 11:16:57 AM »
Welcome to MR! I hope you enjoy your stay here =)

If you haven't yet, try to post some of your writing projects down in the writers section of the form. Or if you just have ideas to toss out there than theres a place for that here too.

You might not find someone right away to work with you so be patient. Also, patreon doesn't always kick off at running speed, it may take time to gain anything though I am sure you may already know that.

Either way, welcome!

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 06:30:40 PM »
Welcome on board!

Facebook       Patreon