March 29, 2024, 01:58:13 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: my first official project: Chimera  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Liger_zero

• View Profile
my first official project: Chimera
« on: September 09, 2017, 05:46:16 PM »
Chimera is about an ancient monster a chimera, who is capable of shape shifting, both partially and fully, into creatures she has previously devoured. after millennia, she eats a human hero bent on destroying her. after eating him, and hence gaining his qualities, she develops a conscience, learns that life is precious, and runs away to live quietly in the woods for a long time. hundreds of years later, lumberjacks arrive and she ends up getting whisked into a modern city.

this might sound like a lame superhero origin story, but it's meant to be the first installment of an expansive universe I want to build. tell me what you think.

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
Re: my first official project: Chimera
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 07:57:45 PM »
I don't have much knowledge in superhero origins but this sounds cool. So I take it she stopped eating meat after she ate the hero? Vegan much!?

Offline Liger_zero

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 08:48:28 PM »
I don't have much knowledge in superhero origins but this sounds cool. So I take it she stopped eating meat after she ate the hero? Vegan much!?

not quite vegan I would say, more like "im going too eat meat only when I have to" when you have the dna of basically every animal thats ever existed in your body, going vegan isn't exactly viable for sustaining that type of body.

Offline IndecisiveChild

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 06:51:13 PM »
What a twist and turn of events, a story focused on a reformed vilian and the modern world. I'd like to see how it plays out.
A joureny of a thousand miles begins with a single step.