November 24, 2017, 12:37:57 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: I'm an artist :)  (Read 241 times)

Offline amaya0005

• let the rain fall..the sky shows my emotions...
    • View Profile
I'm an artist :)
« on: September 07, 2017, 03:12:01 AM »
hello everyone

so this is the case. I always like being active but the writers I talked to are lazing out on me, some of them don't even reply.
so I'm an artist with a lot of free time after I finished my previous projects and I'm looking for a new one
any serious authors that need a character design, inking, background, a whole pages, covers just know that I'm open  if you didn't find anyone yet

I've worked on mangas, one shots, fan arts, character design, graphic novels before so what ever job you need, I can definitely do it
I can also draw in any style you like so I'm pretty flexible

you reply here if you have questions or PM me

NOTE: prefer paid jobs but if you have this awesome project that you think will get me interested, I might agree

:3
Amaya
Remembering the rainbow i found after the rain... im just hoping ill find it again this time... in the darkness of this sky....

Offline rightyman

• View Profile
Re: I'm an artist :)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 10:26:50 AM »
Hello, I'm very interested. Since we can't post links here is my email: Kadsto120PLZ READ RULES NO EMAIL ADDRESSES.com

About me: I am 18 years old, have been writing for about two to three years on one project. The plot is pretty much done in my head, now I just need to work on the details such as foreshadowing, character development and interaction, etc.

I have been writing for much longer, but I can't exactly remember how much.

Anyways, I hope you contact me so we can talk further about the project. Have a nice day :)

Offline rightyman

• View Profile
Re: I'm an artist :)
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 10:58:38 AM »
I forgot that we can't post emails.

Do you have discord?

Write to me there if possible or pm me here.

If so, my discord is:Sugoimasta69#2804