March 29, 2024, 01:33:20 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: I need Advice for this Plot  (Read 3855 times)

Offline bandile

• King of Manga Writing
    • View Profile
I need Advice for this Plot
« on: September 04, 2017, 09:40:42 AM »
here is the plot
One day a man found a Orb that was emitting a bright light, the man went to the orb and touched it and this created a explosion that gave him powers, now everyone in the world is destined to find their own orb but Raizen is different, because he is the son of the first person to get powers he has multiple powers.
tell me if you like it and tell me what i should change.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: I need Advice for this Plot
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 10:13:34 AM »
My advice here is that it's really impossible to give you good critique from just a single paragraph (although, I do notice that it's just a single massive sentence, so working on run-on sentences might be helpful), but I digress.

Any summary like this can be interpreted and taken in many different directions. From what you've written, I still don't know what genre this story is supposed to be, or the setting, or even what the main character is like.

My advice in this case, is always to just start writing. Writing some actual chapters is the only way for us to know what your writing is really like, and therefore, really provide you with useful information.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 12:14:31 PM »
It does seem rather vague, have you got further ideas on this or are you still working on it?

Offline bandile

• King of Manga Writing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 10:55:25 AM »
i am still writing the first chapter i have wrote some character bios all about their powers and personalities

Offline bandile

• King of Manga Writing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 10:56:58 AM »

Raizen Bio

Dislikes:Friends getting hurt, being insulted

His power is the ability to control fire.

Raizen has a mark on his back which is black and gets bigger as he gets stronger. Raizen is a mostly quiet person and doesn't speak to much people besides his friends and he doesn't have a short temper but when he gets angry no one can stop him. When Raizen gets Angry he gets marks on his face that are red and his emotionless eyes Come out.

Offline IndecisiveChild

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 06:26:56 PM »
So its basically action based? The plot is good and there is lot to build on like how the world would deal with such changes and how the government or people in power would deal with this new change. Does he make friends or meet people like him or does he go solo on adventures?

A joureny of a thousand miles begins with a single step.