September 24, 2017, 09:46:54 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: (UNPAID) Need a writer~?  (Read 113 times)

Offline NekoStories

• View Profile
(UNPAID) Need a writer~?
« on: September 01, 2017, 07:32:58 PM »
Hey! I'm a nonprofit writer who'd love to be able to make a project with anyone interested. I've been writing ever since I was young and can write any genre. I've also been writing some short horror stories on Nosleep; https://www.reddit.com/user/TheOnlineCat/ (Reddit) and developing a novel.

I write stories that are real and understandable. Not one of those ones with storylines that don't make sense and terrible characters with unrealistic expectations and stereotypes. I do not like writing stories that disappoint. Like the ones that gives you a seemingly interesting plot but the way the story is written is not what the readers want. For example; straying from the story, super slow, repeating the same stuff, terrible characters, poorly written, etc.

I've always had so many plots, dialogues, places, characters, etc. in mind for mangas and would like to actually put these ideas to work!

Here is an example of a plot I wrote that I also posted here on MangaRaiders:
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,18586.msg287296.html#msg287296

It's called Boy By Day ~ Girl By Night, I'm hoping to one day make a manga out of this.

Anyways, if your interested please feel free to respond to this post or send me a message for more details! I'm looking forward to perhaps be able to work with some of you.

Hope to hear from you guys soon~

« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 08:06:26 PM by NekoStories »

Offline bandile

• King of Manga Writing
    • View Profile
Re: (UNPAID) Need a writer~?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 07:37:35 AM »
hello i am also a writer who is creating a story and i need a co writer and an artist if you are intrested in this reply, i have a patreon and if i am earning from it enough i will start to pay my writers and artists but right now i cant, reply if you want to know more and work with me