September 24, 2017, 09:59:16 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: The New Artist On The Block  (Read 62 times)

Offline Sir Jangos

• View Profile
The New Artist On The Block
« on: September 01, 2017, 04:11:04 PM »
Hello ladies and gentlemen, call me Sir Jangos.

I'm an ambitious anime artist/writer who aims to create successful stories in the future.

For those interested, I'm a 25 year old living down in the south of England, who locked himself away to practice his artwork and writing skills for a good few years. Although I've come up with some interesting ideas and concepts for stories, my true talent lies with my artwork.

Since there's always more to learn, I'd like to become part of the anime/manga community to meet both artists and writers. I'd be more then happy to help and share ideas with everyone.
(Plus this is the first time I've used a forum, so I have no idea what I'm doing...)

So do you have a story but need a hand with ideas? Have a character in your mind but not sure how to put them onto paper? Tell me all about it and we'll see what we can come up with together.

Offline devola

• View Profile
Re: The New Artist On The Block
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 04:48:36 PM »
Woo! Another artist! Welcome to Manga Raiders, you'll find a few of us writer/artist combos here too. Can't wait to see your work soon!

We have a lot of on the fly discussions about art techniques and story writing/world building in our Unofficial Discord as well. If you're interested in joining I'm sure you can find a link somewhere on the forum or you can PM me for one.

And don't worry about forum stuff, if you're unsure about anything make sure to take a look at the rules section. It's really simple stuff, you'll figure it out in no time.  :dance:

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: The New Artist On The Block
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 07:00:57 PM »
Welcome to MR! There are quite a few Raiders from that foggy little island of yours, so you'll fit in easily enough. Everyone here is just trying to have a good time and be chill with each other, so as long as you don't go against that, I doubt you'll have trouble.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF