September 25, 2017, 07:45:20 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Boy By Day ~ Girl By Night  (Read 121 times)

Offline NekoStories

• View Profile
Boy By Day ~ Girl By Night
« on: August 31, 2017, 04:39:37 PM »
Title: Boy By Day ~ Girl By Night

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama, gender-bender

Plot:

Rin Nakamura has always been strong and independant. Even though Rin thinks otherwise; she is very pretty. And with her kindness, many people would want to go out with her. But Rin has always disliked guys due to her father leaving with another woman and most boys attracted to her were rude and immature. She would always refuse to get into a dating relationship with a boy.

But when Rin gets into an accident after trying to save a boy from being run over, she's saved by an old lady that Rin has never met before. But the old lady accidentally saves her in the wrong way, turning her into a boy by day and girl by night with a supposedly irreversible spell.

Her mother, shocked by the new transformation, helps fake Rin's leave from her school and transfers her back as a boy with the help of the principle, who is also Rin's aunt.

In the place of Rin Nakamura the pretty girl is Rin Saitõ the handsome boy.

A few weeks of adjusting and reintroducing herself (or should I say himself), the old lady that saved her life asks a favour. The old lady asks that in return of helping Rin turn back into a girl, Rin and her mother would have to take care of her grandson, Kaito Yamamoto, that will transfer to Rin's school.

But what they don't know is that Kaito is the type of boy Rin hates the most; arrogant, a major player, and a drool worthy handsome flirt... on the outside. To top it off, Kaito was the boy Rin had saved from being hit by the truck and he doesn't know about Rin's secret or that Rin is that girl who saved him.

What no one knows is not only did he move in with them because of his grandmother but also to look for the girl who saved his life.

NOTE: I WILL be making a full version of this.

I hope to one day team up with a manga team and make a manga out of this. I know it might be hoping a bit too much but I'm quite proud of this storyline. I'd love it if you guys would leave some ideas and tips to improve the story.

Thanks for checking this out~!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 05:01:16 PM by NekoStories »

Offline FinGeek12

• View Profile
Re: Boy By Day ~ Girl By Night
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 01:16:36 AM »
This is really good.

Offline NekoStories

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 02:08:21 PM »
Thank you so much! Your compliment just made my day.  :heart:

Offline bandile

• King of Manga Writing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 03:52:15 PM »
I really like the plot. are you publishing on any free websites or are you just going to post the plot here

Offline bandile

• King of Manga Writing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 03:54:51 PM »
i would be willing to work with you as a free co-writer for your story and i would be happy to work any way you would like me too

Offline RaziKitsune

• Character Design Artist
  • PM for inquiries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 04:13:09 PM »
The plot sounds really cool! I'd read it either as narrative or as a manga. The only thing I may be able to lend a hand in is concept art. Though my schedule is hectic due to schooling and work.