September 24, 2017, 09:57:24 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Hey everyone  (Read 70 times)

Offline ZedroRDZ

• View Profile
Hey everyone
« on: August 18, 2017, 09:51:19 PM »
Hello, my names Omar, I'm a 20 year old male from Los Angeles. I found this site through a simple Google search and I'm working towards becoming an illustrator, Ive been drawing since I was a kid but went on a 4 year hiatus at 16 due to the worst creative block Ive ever had and just got back to drawing. I don't watch a lot of anime anymore but I grew up on Naruto, Sonic X and watched some Fullmetal Alchemist, Eureka 7, Dragon Ball Z, Pokémon and some others, nothing too crazy, the usual suspects. I'm more into manga for the drawings, Ive read FMA and am currently reading One Punch Man and My Hero Academia, also thinking about starting on Black Clover.
Other hobbies of mine are listening to music, playing guitar and soccer. I'm a bit of a tech geek, not the most savy but its still an interest of mine and music is my biggest passion along with drawing, Ive been itching to try drumming but currently too broke and don't have space for a set. ;-;
The reason I'm on these forums is that I want to draw for practice but I don't write so I'm looking for other people willing to let me draw out their stories for practice, not as a finished product meant for the public and maybe post some of my work for criticism not only in the drawing aspect but also layout and planning of the panels and all that jazz(always wanted to use that term xD).
So that's me, let me hear about you people and if anyone has stories youd like to share and are ok with me drawing hit me up. :^)

All hail maiden and slayer!! >:v \m/

Offline shishi02

• Gods of Time
  • "Oh cake!"
    • View Profile
Re: Hey everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 09:57:40 PM »
Hi Zeldro, welcome to Manga Raiders!

Everyone did have their hiatuses at some point as well. Its okay you can still catch up to the other artists. You can post your works in the Manga Art Gallery to show us your drawings if you like.

About myself, Im both amateur in writing and drawing. I am writing my first written story ever in the workshop and actually far behind lel. but its okay. I draw alright but not in a professional level.

Feel free to message me if you want too.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey everyone
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 08:47:47 AM »
Welcome to Mangaraiders! If you want to illustrate stories, I'd suggest getting into the writers sections and giving some a read. You could just post a topic advertising it, but you'll be drowned in responses far faster than you can respond.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF