November 23, 2017, 07:13:03 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Flames's stuff  (Read 492 times)

Offline Flames

• View Profile
Re: Flames's stuff
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 12:43:50 PM »
Will keep that in mind while drawing .

The model i was using was in a stance thats slightly slanted since it isnt fully 2d or flat on the ground. I tried to bring out the hips on the left more since thats where the "weight" of the body was. The right leg was tucked in. Its still he same pose as the first one where i think it shows a bit better cause of the shirt. Was following the lines of the body so yeah.. Like I said this is where i'll probably have mos of my struggle in.

For the colors yeah, I could make them pop but this was more for reference than anything. I know she'll have red hair tho. I did a full color set of brownish but it didn't pop with her hair as much so I liked the white.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:09:05 PM by Flames117 »
Message me for any assistance you need! I'd be glad to help.

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 02:48:24 PM »
The color palette is actually quite nice, kudos! You can kind of offset the slant bias by flipping your canvas every once in a while and making corrections. It's hard to notice it happen when you are drawing but by flipping the canvas you can catch stuff like that early on.

You should come on Discord Flames! We do drawing sessions now where we just share techniques and art, had a pretty fun one last night!

Offline Flames

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2017, 03:39:33 PM »
I'll try flipping the canvas more while doing so, didn't really do it much.

Uh sure, shoot me the link.

Offline Flames

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2017, 10:27:10 PM »
Heya peeps, been awhile since I've updated this. First and foremost, I want to say getting that invite was the best thing that could happen to me as I got to know some of you so much better. Not only that but you guys all helped me out substantially and I couldn't love you guys more! So to dev, shi, bobby, slam and everyone else that's in and out, thank you so much.

So! Like I was saying alot's been happening and I've been a busy bee so its hard to keep track of everything. So without further-ado, lets look at some of the progress so far.

Some hand and feet practice
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Head angles since I found out I strugled alot with it during a workshop peice.
Spoiler
Spoiler

Some bodies as I continue to try to learn gesture and forms and what not.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

And the fun stuff! One's a concept for the outfit for one of my MC's these are really fun to do. The two animals were simply done from bordem during a lul of time in which I didnt know what to do.
Spoiler
Spoiler

I probably have a lot more to put up but I'll leave it like this for now! Not everything is exactly right, and I know what I need to work on, but that shouldn't stop me from trying anyway right?! I'll continue to work on drawing as I am re-writing one of my stories, which will probably show up sooner or later.

I want to say thanks again to the discord fam, and manga raiders for giving me an opportunity to meet some really cool and talented people, lots of love to you guys!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 10:50:33 PM by Flames »