October 21, 2017, 07:10:53 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Hello, All!  (Read 154 times)

Offline Keeponkickingkid

• View Profile
Hello, All!
« on: August 07, 2017, 09:46:26 PM »
 Hello! My name's Carter, otherwise known as Keeponkickingkid! I'm an aspiring writer of fiction, and I've come to Mangaraiders to realize my dream of becoming a graphic novelist! Alas, I have a major problem... I can't draw for the life of me. It's a curse, honestly, but I've learned to live with it. So far, I've stuck to words on a page, but now that I'm getting older, I want to start getting stuff done to get my life on track. So, that is why I've come to this place! Too find a partner who's willing to create a long-running series with me!

I'll be posting the first few chapters of my story real soon! I hope you guys will enjoy!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 10:25:17 PM by Hasith »

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, All!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 10:30:19 PM »
Welcome to Mangaraiders.

Sorry but no links in post still you have at least 25 posts. Also you need to have stories posted here before when you do artist request. Anyway don't be rushed about  finding an artist. First check forum general rules and rules in artist wanted board and make sure  you understand those. Then post your stories and get involve with other writers and artist in forum by checking and commenting their Art / Story topics.

People always respond better for someone they already know than a stranger. You can build a better partnership than way for a collaboration.

So do you have completed stories ? :)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 11:04:34 PM »
Welcome to the forum. After tomorrow, I'll probably be able to start looking around the writer's section for the first time in ages, and I'll be happy to review your work if you'd like.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline shishi02

• Gods of Time
  • "Oh cake!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 11:14:11 PM »
Hi, Welcome to the forum!!

Offline Corycaly

• I'm the French yeti: often heard of but rarely seen.
  • Administrator
  • Life is a giant primary school playground.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 03:16:09 PM »
Welcome to Mangaraiders!

You can find tutorials to learn how to draw and post your drawings in our beginners gallery. Take the time to discover our forum!

What anime do you like?

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 02:31:46 PM »
Welcome on board!! IMO drawing is not a very difficult skill to develop. There are super famous anime (world hits) made by people with relatively low drawing skills but excellent writing skills (take One Punch man for example).
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 04:03:08 PM by Walter B »

Facebook       Patreon