September 24, 2017, 09:53:05 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: THIS. VIDEO.  (Read 114 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
THIS. VIDEO.
« on: August 07, 2017, 06:46:41 PM »
My partner found this video, and I feel myself internally screaming in joy that someone put it in words. Bless this video a thousand times. I don't feel that I need to introduce it. I'm sure other artists will agree with me. It is essential for people who want to draw in an anime or manga style. You will probably have heard fragments of this from many of us here on site in many different ways, but this--it's perfectly compacted in a six minute video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsUs9R3F-R8
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline devola

• View Profile
Re: THIS. VIDEO.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 07:25:23 PM »
Wooo someone else has discovered Matthias. I love this guy's videos. Just watch out though he releases like an equal number of serious videos and memes. Sometimes it's not always clear which ones are which (his HOW TO DRAW HANDS video is a hilarious example of a joke that is actually useful advice).

Offline Branden

• View Profile
Re: THIS. VIDEO.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 01:19:17 AM »
Lots of good quotes that come from that video. My personal favorite is ""You must know the rules before you can break them."