March 29, 2024, 05:49:50 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: On the lookout for a long-term artist [PAID] [CLOSED]  (Read 2455 times)

Offline Zeldro

• View Profile
On the lookout for a long-term artist [PAID] [CLOSED]
« on: August 27, 2017, 11:53:55 AM »
I was seriously considering pushing back this post until I had everything together and ready, but hey, what the hell?

So, I write 3 fanfics, and I would like to have a manga artist to adapt one of them. It will be paid, and the wages will gradually increase depending on how popular it may become. For the first 20-page chapter, the artist will be paid around $600. That will only be for the first chapter, though. Pricing will be negotiable, and I am willing to be flexible.

My three fics:

To Hyrule and Back Again - Legend of Zelda + Attack on Titan crossover - 27 chapters - This is the one I would like to be adapted the most since it's the longest. If you're in it for the long run, this is the way to go.

The Straw Hat Ghoul - Tokyo Ghoul + One Piece crossover - 6 chapters - This one has lots of potential as its popularity on FF.net rivals THaBA despite it only being 6 chapters.

Deku's Bizarre Adventure - My Hero Academia + Jojo's Bizarre Adventure crossover - 1 chapter - this is my newest one and it's still mostly in the planning phase. Not recommended, but hey, if you want to adapt this one, cool.

At this current moment, I'm not 100% ready to enter a long-term partnership, but it's what I'm working towards. I mainly made this post to let everybody know of this. If you are interested, let me know in the comments what story you'd want to adapt, and consider PMing me an example of your art. I may ask you to draw certain characters from the story you're adapting to get a better idea of what the art will be like.

This post will be continually edited as new updates come along.

9/10/17: I have found an artist for my Zelda + Attack on Titan crossover fic. The other two fics will have an artist eventually, and it will be posted on this forum once more.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:58:40 AM by Zeldro »
fanfiction.net/~zeldro

zeldro.weebly.com - my website

Offline qbaysan

• View Profile
Re: On the lookout for a long-term artist [PAID]
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 10:09:43 PM »
I'm interested! Although as much as I'd like to do the Legend of Zelda+AoT crossover, I'm not really all too familiar with Legend of Zelda. In contrast, I am a fan of Attack on Titan. I'm pretty much updated with the latest chapter of the AoT manga.

For a more balanced familiarity, I know Boku No Hero and Jojo's Bizzare Adventure. But for Jojo, I only know up to Part 4.

Wondering if it would be okay to do the 1st fanfic? Without knowing much of Legend of Zelda?

Also sending a PM for sample of my works.

Offline LR_VisualStudio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 07:44:36 AM »
Greetings,

I am posting my resume for the position of artist , which was recently posted on the forum

This is my online  portfolio, so you can check it:

Well, if you're interesting on work with me, give me your reply and we can discuss with more details :)
Waiting for your reply and best regards!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 11:16:57 AM by Hasith »

Offline Zeldro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 09:32:40 PM »
Currently looking over all of the applicants (I posted this on some other sites too)

PM me if interested, and you'll receive a link to a survey.
fanfiction.net/~zeldro

zeldro.weebly.com - my website