November 24, 2017, 12:30:40 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Fairy Tail Manga Ending so far. Do you think it is bad?  (Read 88 times)

Offline NakedKatarina

• View Profile
Fairy Tail Manga Ending so far. Do you think it is bad?
« on: July 19, 2017, 10:52:14 PM »
Hello! I've been reading the ending chapters of Fairy Tail's manga and I have to say it is not that great. I reminds me of Bleache's ending and Naruto's too. Except Naruto's wasn't that bad, it just had a random boss come out of nowhere for no reason. Anyways the NAKAMA OVER POWER UPS are so annoying in this series. I mean wow the good guys win every time. I'm like SOMEONE DIE lol! The writing is poor and rushed. Way too many plot holes and enemies who are like, "YEAHHH IM SO POWERFUL YEAAAHH!" POOF! DEFEATED! With one friendship powered punch to the face or gut. Also the fanservice is annoying. I'm not here here to read hentai. I mean I love boobies, big butts, and camel toes, like any guy but come on. I can't have a boner watching an anime reading a manga. What are your thoughts?

*link removed*
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 04:24:14 PM by legomaestro »