July 20, 2017, 02:33:58 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Legomaestro`s Artbox  (Read 60 times)

Online legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Legomaestro`s Artbox
« on: July 14, 2017, 08:11:45 AM »
Nothing to see here, just fleeing from the necropolis that was my art box (thank you photobucket). Just assume nothing happened over there.

In the mean time I`ll just rescue the few manageable threads (complete comics) I can, otherwise there`s simply too much to bother.

My adventures with mspaint continue. I`m finding that reading american comics is really pulling me in. For all their stiffness they`re pretty story heavy, which is what I like. I`ll be doing some Frank Millar and Alan Moore binge reading now. Watchmen here I come! Sin City too!

Online MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
Re: Legomaestro`s Artbox
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 05:00:35 PM »
Yeah, sorry to see what happened to your threads. Yeesh, and if it took me two hours or so to transfer all my images to another site, I'd hate to see how long it'd take you to do that.

First post not too bad, although the hip turn makes our right leg look longer than the left, and it kinda makes things jagged. Hopefully this thread will last another seven years before our new hosting sites decide to kick the bucket (see what I did there?).
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Online legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 05:24:03 PM »
Oh gawd the jinx is real. Please no.

When I think about it I should be focusing more on complete projects rather than constantly drawing in general. I wouldn`t have to worry too much about backup if all I had were huge chunks of sequential pages, rather than just random sporadic posts.

Offline Lakhdar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 06:37:00 PM »
Mspaint is a legend that never gets old! I my self use Windows XP version.  :biggrin:

I have a silly question, did you do your art with a tablet? (I've never seen one before my eyes.)
Dormant Guardian manga:
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,18359.0.html
"We'll bring her back!"

Offline S8N

• Overseer of Hell
  • Author/Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 07:24:12 PM »
Welcome new thread xDxD
Hopefully the tragedies of PB will not come back to haunt us anymore.
~~~
S8N