December 12, 2017, 10:31:39 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: MR & ManimalVerse : The Midnight Harmonica  (Read 566 times)

Online Manimal Claus

• God of Yule & Fruitcakes To
  • We All Love Santa Christ
    • View Profile
Re: MR & ManimalVerse : The Midnight Harmonica
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2017, 08:57:37 PM »
Yeah, that was a fun call. I miss it. I wonder where it went?

Well, that was strange from the chapter title onward. :ohmy:
I think I'm more confused than I was last chapter.

Buried in the Sherb data banks. He says it is lost forever. As I said it is certainly my favorite recording but you know how it goes.

Also I don't know what's going on either really. 

I will explain my ideas here and try to make sense of nonsense.

Stella is from space, on Magnus Bridge she has gone to Earth after being chased to a dead end by the Diametric Twin Tailed Goddess. The Dingus is a holed in kid who lives in an empty Zellers, he prays for a Goddess figure to shine light in his life, sure enough Stella arrives but the armies follow. On MoonPhase II everything is destroyed, but is it real? Who knows, either way to put the MR element the crew have been searching for Barry Goldman, who has been missing for years and holds a key to the 4Kids super weapon dumb thing that is always in sci-fi stories.

But there are two keys, BG's harp and Stella herself. The Dingus has the energy signature of Barry Goldman which leads the MR world onto Earth at the same time as MoonPhase II.

4Kids and the Diametric Twin Tailed Goddess are working together, worlds join, and the MR peeps see Stella being hauled off by some Spam Ninjas in the Goddess' ship. They board it, rescue her and ditch to a chilled out planet. Also there is a timeline crossover where Stella is wearing her rock star sweater and has a 2002 magazine, showing that she has a rock star past. Yet in Magnus Bridge she is in cosmic dress and to her knowledge never made contact with Earth. But that is years after 2002. However timelines have crossed I have NO IDEA DONUT ASK.

Basically I'm throwing things at the wall and whatever happens happens.

Coryn, basically the harmonica is just there, I imagine he can separate it but he just always uses it. Basically he looks like this the whole time.
Spoiler

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2017, 04:34:14 PM »
Your insanity of writing is both inspiring and terrifying. Give me some of that acid. Also oh gawd the name of the third chapter title. Also how dare you grab Stella-chan's bob-bop

Are Vacant's MR abilities truly Micslinging or was it something else? I forgot his canon description.

Coryn's organs exploding? Please. He has no fleshy bits no more.

Mahlua is roasting things like a boss. Also she's OP. I want her on my team all the time when doing raids and stuff. Good to have a heavy hitter.

I wonder where the mysterious Barry Goldman is hiding.

I have to admit I'm severely confused. But I sort of feel like I'm watching FLCL here or something in that vein. I don't need to understand much until the final few episodes and twists. I just have to keep up with the cray cray the best way I can in the mean time.

Keep  it up

Online Manimal Claus

• God of Yule & Fruitcakes To
  • We All Love Santa Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2017, 04:36:06 PM »
Heh heh, I'm just doing random stuff while looking at the cannon sometimes. Thanks for reading, yes it makes no sense and I barely know what's going on to because I made such an unclear story for Midnight Stella that in my head makes sense but in presentation is beyond confusing. I gotta get back to this.

Online Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2017, 10:17:14 PM »
Don't worry about my organs too much Lego. I got some spares somewhere around here...

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2017, 07:50:27 PM »
Well...This is...quite interesting...I think I've just been drawn into a world of craziness with this work :D Haha this is sending me spiraling out of control!

Haha well done Manimal! Quite the masterpiece!  :thumbsup:
Check out my story! Honey, Stalin Took the Kids >>http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,13888.0.html